:pl: :fulhamfc: Fulham v Saints :saints:

:fulhamfc: v :saints:

• :saints: going to get slaughtered, Mitrovic to run rings around the defence. 9-0 incoming.
  • meh
  • by some miracle :saints: fluke a win (the @PhilippineSaint option)
  • draw of any sort

0 voters

Nothing to see here!

No way we are getting anything at 8th place Fulham.

3-0

1 Like

Yeah that’s after 20 minutes.
What’s the final score gonna be?

2 Likes

This could finish just before New Year with Saints win and a new beginning.

NB have been on the sauce since 10am so happy new year to you all as I will not see midnight :grin::grin:

7 Likes

:cry: RIP

2 Likes

We’re visiting friends in the Midlands this weekend, so I’m happy to report that I shan’t be able to watch the massacre :+1::+1::+1::+1:

My prediction is that of @Sfcsim , but perhaps by a goal or two more. Think we’ll get proper trounced this afternoon, and won’t score unless gifted another dodgy pen. And to the poor bastards going up for the game, I salute you. :+1:

1 Like

Fuck the salute. Buy me beer.

2 Likes

Spend the afternoon at “The British Motor Museum”

1 Like

I am going to be watching this game more in hope than expectation.

I’ll be watching the new episode of “Slow Horses” during the first half hoping the show title hasn’t been prophetic.

2 Likes

I’ve added a poll to the OP.

I’ve done my best for :saints: this afternoon, I’ve put Mitrovic in my fantasy team and I’ve triple captained him!!

1 Like

That’s earmarked for the trip home. :+1:

1 Like

Meh… lost my football mojo… :flushed:

:blush: :blush:

1 Like

Mitrovic may not be fit

:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

That’s alright, one of their other strikers, who hasn’t scored for 5 years, will step up to the plate and score a double hat-trick

2 Likes

At least I am consistant which is more than the team :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Ooops sorry the team is consistant

Consistantly shite

3 Likes

But I still believe in them :grin:

2 Likes

Don’t be silly. It will be more than that

1 Like