šŸ“¢ ā˜ Forget you, forget the wazzing sugar saints and have this

1 Like

:joy::rofl:

Youā€™ve outdone yourself @Barry-Sanchez

But Iā€™m not sure howā€¦

:roll_eyes::rofl::kiss: bedtime, eh?

Sit back enjoy and let music take control, those XI are shite, they donā€™t represent me.

Just when you think itā€™s safe to come out from under the bed clothesā€¦
Bazza comes back.
Heā€™s angry.
Heā€™s pissed.
Heā€™s out of control.

ā€¦and heā€™s ranting at anything that moves and anything that doesnā€™t.

Classicā€¦well done Bazza.

5 Likes

One did partake in a port and lemon or two yesterdayā€¦

5 Likes

Two bottles of Port and a dash of Lemon often leads to these sort of outbursts. Stilton and crackers absorbs a certain amount of alcohol.
One should also decant the Port if itā€™s been standing too long. We alway get our man Chambers to carry out this onerous task for us. I suspect most of your rant was due to sediment.

3 Likes

It could be that yes, that bottle of Taylors had been there a while, or it could be Iā€™m a perma twat not too sure to be honest.

2 Likes

Not sure Baz could ever cope with playing golf at Winged Foot.

I can wholeheartedly say after being a member of 2 golf clubs that quite possibly I am the shittest golfer ever to grace the game, in the end my trolley was just full of empty heineken bottles with me wildly swinging at thin air, my last attempt to crack the game was practice sessions up the driving range, I lasted about 10 minutes before driving to the pub.

1 Like

I suggest going to a Golf Range, there you can get a bucket of balls, swing, hack, curse without running up a cricket score on your card.
Then you can go to the clubhouse and brag about your 300 yard drives without the need to prove anything.

I often go to our local one with Chambers, my caddy. Heā€™s a good line in praise.

Iā€™d take a 30 yard drive.

2 Likes

Whoā€™s to know?

2 Likes

Applied ā€œITV Robocopā€ pre-watershed edit to thread title.

4 Likes

Well done Pap - it was a bit OTT and unnecessary IMHO

I apologise profusely for my childish actions, it was an wholly unfortunate incident of me being a twat, this will happen again.

6 Likes

And Arabs are signing peace treaties with Israel.
Peace & Love all around.
Free meals for all
Free money to stay at home

etc etc

Your Country needs Twats Baz.
Otherwise it will just eventually be full of covididiot zombie survivors

4 Likes

Meet @Barry-Sanchez :smiley: