šŸ“½ Films I have seen

Hmmm

I donā€™t know what that means ?

thatā€™s your own post, you bonkers bastard!

Please explain then

Within the post was a quote, you dickwad

:laughing:

Sorry dude

I donā€™t know what it means, Ted. What I do know is that I have known dinger from another forum, for many years and he is the soundest person you cold hope to meet through cables and fibre stuff. He has expressed some opinion, of which you would need to ask him to clarify, and your response was to post a link to some site called ā€œIā€™m smartā€ or something. I found it a little disrespectful. Youā€™ve posted lots of things, lots of times about the arts. About performances, camera work, films and no one has ever responded in the way you did to dinger. I find that a little disappointing. I know youā€™re a sensitive soul who wonā€™t like what Iā€™ve just posted, but I canā€™t imagine that dinger will be too happy with your response eitherā€¦although, to be honest, heā€™s a nicer chap than me and will probably want to give you a hug.

This Irish/Welsh Film Boards collaboration is excellent and gets quite creepy. Itā€™s great visually with some fine acting ā€¦ (starring the beardy bloke from ā€˜sightseersā€™)

Hey, yes sorry that was a really cheap shot, and way out of order. If itā€™s any consolation iā€™m embarassed by my posts here, iā€™m usually drunk and incoherent. If you knew me in real life iā€™m really quite shy and I guess more confident online.

2 Likes

Saw Alien Covenant last week. Some really good bits but a lot of re-treads from previous Alien films and a huge amount of missed opportunities. Iā€™m genuinely considering re-writing parts of that script and sending it to Ridley for future reference.

You probably figured that :laughing:

Iā€™m maybe the only person who liked Prometheus. Iā€™m just intruigued by the Engineers and the story behind them.

I liked Prometheus

Worth watching thoā€™ Mikey ?

Iā€™d say so. If youā€™re not overly fussed itā€™s probably worth waiting for DVD/streaming. Definitely not on the level of Alien/Aliens but I would rate it slightly higher than Prometheus. Better scares, good gore and interesting plot but the execution was pretty poor overall.

I saw Mark kermode reviewing some film with Anne Hathaway in it and its made me want to go and see it. He says its weird and neither good nor shit.

is it the one where sheā€™s puppeteer to fkn godzilla or something? I saw trailer.

yes, thatā€™s the one

Just watched this ā€¦ fuckinā€™ BRILLIANT !!

2 Likes