📽 Films I have seen

Looks bloody awesome

1 Like

Has to live up to Ohama beach scene,

Most incredible

Also nerdy camera stuff he used a 180 xamrera angle

fast shutter

If you like your films dull and miserable, where nothing much happens, then this is the film for you

SPOILER ALERT

It’s a film about nothing. When it eventually fizzles out to it’s final nothingess, chances are you won’t even notice.

The usually. seriously horny Anna Freil, couldn’t even conjure up a semi *

* it’s the first time it’s ever happened to me, honest … its nothing to do with her, I really like her … I’ve just got a lot on my mind or I’m tired or something … of course I still fancy her … she won’t tell her friends, will she ? … she’s bound to tell her friends :lou_facepalm_2:

1 Like

Arrival - finally got round to watching it. Some preposterousness but I liked it. It was good.

2 Likes

Hell or High Water. Been wanting to watch this for ages. It didn’t disappoint. Great film. It’s got Jeff Bridges in it.

1 Like

Saw it not long ago and really enjoyed it

I really liked it too, was a kind of throwback to 70’s /80’s westerns, with Coen Bros influence. Jeff Bridges is now the grizzled old hand. He’s always the dude in Big Lebowski :slight_smile:

Slow West is also worth watching.

1 Like

I’ll stop posting here. Have fun and take care :laughing:

I watched baby boss yesterday as apparently that it what you do when you have a kid (so my manager tells me). It was ok actually, a bit like despicable me but probably not as good or as funny. 4 Sunday family movie points out of 5.

Have you seen any of the Rocky films, Tokes?

I reckon you’re going to have to sit through them if you want to out-do me on boxing knowledge.

Watch Creed as well.

I am struggling with boxing atm pap due to my lifestyle, age and the politics/corruption but mainly because I wake up early and go to sleep early. The problem is I usually wake up at about 6am and like to have a few drinks with the sat night football. This means that by the time boxing starts I am a couple of bottles of wine in, a meal down and struggle to stay awake. This means that I have not seen a main event (outside of going to the fight) for ages. I have 0 chance of staying awake for the US fights and I am always catching up the day after. This combined with things like scouse knob cheese Paul Smith getting yet another title fight for doing fuck off is killing me. I watched the full BT undercard on Sat but was asleep by the time pillow fists Warrington came out. This means that anyone with even a basic knowledge of Rocky is ahead of me and it is not something worse boasting about. However, if it is all you have, I’ll let you have it.

Just watched this and it’s powerful stuff, Aussie filmmaking at it’s best

Bit late to the show with this one, but just watched Kill List. Part Sexy Beast, part Wicker Man. The deadpan realism gives the tension an extra notch. And the fucking weirdness kisn of gives the realism an extra notch. Feels like one I’ll be thinking about for a few days. I think it might secretly be a film about the bland aggression of corporate capitalism. But that might just be me.

1 Like

https://www.reddit.com/r/iamverysmart/

Sorry mate … “the bland aggression of corporate capitalism” set off the Sarcasm bit in my head … I canny help it, I apologise