📢 ☁ Fighting, terrorism

Where have I ever defended sexism, homophobia or racism? You really need to get yourself over to TSW. There are a few there on the terrorist thread that need your help.

Your liberal agenda of turning the other cheek for fear of offending has done enough damage, I’ll never be like that, off to the pool.

Off to the Claude Pool thread?

Once again you display a very narrow and blinkered view of world affairs. Where are people turning the other cheek? We are bombing the shit out of Syria and shooting terrorists dead on our city streets. Hardly turning the other cheek. You talk of championing a tolerant society yet if you had your way we would all be talking the same, looking the same, eating the same food and listening to the same music. Enjoy the pool but mind that you dont drown in your own ignorance.

Some disgraceful headlines in the Mail, Sun and Express this morning. "Jezza’s Jihadi Comrades’, "Apologists For Terror etc. All completely ignoring the elephant in the room, ie, all the evidence that shows May, Rudd and co are guilty of dereliction of duty, bearing a huge responsibility for the terror attacks in London and Manchester. Between them they have run the Home Office for the past seven years, they are directly responsible for the inaction and bumbling of our security services.

It has been revealed today that an Italian prosecutor who led the investigation into the London Bridge attacker Youssef Zaghba has disclosed that Italian officials sent their UK counterparts a written warning about the risks he posed last year and monitered him constantly while he was in Italy. Giuseppe Amato, the chief prosecutor in Bologna, who investigated Zaghba when he tried to travel from Italy to join Islamic State in Syria in March 2016, says that information about the risk he posed was shared with officials in the UK. He added that he personally saw a report that had been sent to London by the chief counter-terrorism officer in Bologna about the Morrocan born Italian citizen. “We did our best. We could just moniter and suveil him, and send a letter to UK authorities, that’s all we could do. And we did it”. "Since he moved to London, he came back to Italy once in a while for a total of ten days. And during those ten days we never let him out of our sight".

So there we have it, a known terrorist, who had been placed on a Europe wide watch list as a suspected terrorist, and our security spokesperson said on Tuesday that Zaghba “was not a police or MI5 subject of interest, MI5 did not regard him as important enough to replace others on it’s priority list”.

We are being lied to here, it is blindingly obvious that the reason he was not important enough is because he, along with the Manchester bomber, was a security asset. These “assets” were allowed to roam free because they were willing to go to Libya and Syria to join the fight to topple Gaddafi and Assad. Fighting alongside Al Qaeda and Islamic State, having common cause with the Conservative Government who shared the same aims. What other explanation can there possibly be? These bombers had control-orders on them lifted, their passports returned to allow them to go to Libya and Syria. And then welcomed back here, despite the skills they would have learned, not to mention the indoctrination fighting alongside Al Qaeda and IS to overthrow legitimate leaders of sovereign countries. All in the name of US and UK geo-political interests. May, Rudd and the rest of them are guilty of putting these interests ahead of the interests and safety of the British people, that is surely beyond doubt. And they have the brass neck to accuse Jeremy Corbyn of being “soft on terrorism”!

People should think long and hard and examine their conscience before even considering voting these treacherous bastards in for another five years tomorrow. In their world terrorist atrocities and deaths of UK citizens is a price worth paying in their never ending wars to impose US and Israeli hegemony in the Middle East.

6 Likes

Think she’s stood down tbh

2 Likes

Why the surprise nottarf?

How many times can people tweet post links and say it’s not about religion.

How many more leaks or files that show links between the West & IS before people look in the right direction.

Don’t suppose anyone read that tweet about how ukplc gave Choudray his platform & supported him. And nobody asks why.

Everybody lies. Even Jezza does and will again

My enemies enemy is my friend, I can see but the amount needed to make a proxy war significant would be huge, my guess is cuts and resources, either way it shows the Tories can not protect us with their policies.

1 Like

The attacks in Iran by men in women’s attire gives me huge worries and also gives mileage in UKIP’s argument it should be banned on security grounds.

Oh ffs.

How small minded.

That’s what worries you about it? Jesus H.

A regularly alleged Sunnii funded terror group a nation fighting a proxy war against Iran, just became active in Iran itself?

Fuck me you go worry about Burka’s while this place goes up in flames and you starve to death because there is no fuel to get food to your door.

You should be fucking scared to death. Especially if another Shia nation (with nukes) gets drawn in

3 Likes

Spot on Phil, apart from the last sentence(you’ll go to hell for that).

You only need to look at the case of Bherlin Gildo. He was charged with attending an extremist training camp in Syria, receiving weapons training and possessing information on extremists. In pre-trial hearings, prosecuting lawyer for the Crown, Riel Karmy-Jones, told the court that from 2012 to 2013, Gildo had worked with al-Nusra Front, the “proscribed group considered to be al-Qaeda in Syria,” many of whose followers went on to join ISIS.

The British trial collapsed when Gildo’s defence team pointed out he had joined an anti-Assad group — al-Nusra — which had received British government support. This support went through a CIA-MI6 al-Qaeda-facilitated arms “rat-line” from Libya to Syria.

That’s bad, but of even greater concern is this.

“In the 1980s, Saudi began paying for operations with large sums of money — which was considered acceptable in the interests of landing a blow on the USSR’s influence in the region. As a result, though, our intelligence services became increasingly dependent on Saudi funding. If they wanted to avoid Congressional or parliamentary oversight, and to continue expanding difficult and sensitive off-the-books operations, they would go instead to their Gulf partners.” The impact of this on the integrity of the US and British intelligence community has been devastating: “The assumption is that this doesn’t affect the integrity of intelligence, but clearly it does. The Gulf states have become paymasters for increasing expenditures on intelligence operations that the security services would prefer not be disclosed.”

For those that haven’t been following.

4 Likes

Oh i’m not surprised DP, just fucking angry.

With respect i think you are wrong about Corbyn. He may have told the odd porkie about the size of the marrows he grows on his allotment, but i really do believe that he would break the mould when it comes to telling the truth about what he would do, in government, to tackle some of the serious problems facing the people of this country. Terrorism, and it’s causes, being the most important. Why do you think the Political establishment are shit scared of him? They have spent the past two years demonizing him. The Mail today devoted thirteen pages of hysterical scare stories, drumming into their readers that we will all be slaughtered in our beds if Corbyn wins the vote. Thirteen pages! They are seriously rattled at the prospect. Because they know that Corbyn is different, for better or worse, he will actually implement the policies he espouses. He’s not for sale. They are terrified at the prospect.

2 Likes

You’ll just have to play golf up muni…

What that UKIP want to ban cross-dressing on security grounds?

1 Like

You could learn a lot about the middle east from Phil, if you would just take your blinkers off Barry. It’s probably the most complicated area in the world.

As my Qatari friend likes saying(when talking to westerners) “open your fucking mind”

1 Like

I thought it was Kuato that said that?

Kuato is Qatari. Thought you knew. Also my friend. I have 2 now.

1 Like

Another interesting article that you would have to searched to find in the West from last November - again making the “it’s all muzlims innit” brigade look like morons.

There are different branches of Islam. They are being stoked to remain “at each others throats”. The West has decided which one they like. Namely the one that bred ISIS and Al Qaeda.

In Iraq there is a Holy Site for the Shia. Each year there is a Pilgrimage. Each year ISIS threaten death damnation and destruction on everyone attending. Each year that Pilgrimage has grown and each year a stronger message of Peace has been called.

So to all those fearsome internet warriors who keep telling us Muslims do nothing about Terror, kindly explain how 10 MILLION people can march AGAINTS ISIS and you can only rant?

6 Likes

I see UKIP thrived in the election. Strength to strengh. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Here is another nail in the coffin of the narrow minded.

The Shaikh Mohammad Bin Zayed Mosque in Al Mushrif, a district in the capital Abu Dhabi, was on Wednesday renamed ‘Mariam, Umm Eisa’ — Arabic for ‘Mary, the mother of Jesus’.