šŸ“¢ ā˜ Fighting, terrorism

There was a discussion on the radio about how the Manchester emergency services reacted so quickly. Apparently, they had been training for a terrorist emergency just a few days previously.

Donno about the chopper thing, havenā€™t heard it and seems unlikely if the whole thing from phone call to last guy being shot was 8 mins. There is a large anti-terror police station on Leman Street. I have a funny story about it and a middle-aged Indian man pleasuring himself to the whole building without knowing (mirror glass etc). When the mood is lighter, I will tell it on another thread. This isnā€™t the time or the place.

It was rhetorical, they arenā€™t all in Hereford are they?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/london-terror-attack-sas-blue-thunder-unit-helicopter-bridge-atrocity-borough-a7771831.html

Donā€™t large Cities have firearms officers 24/7, I thought Hampshireā€™s was based in Winchester, maybe this has changed?

Really, electioneering on a day like this.

Classless.

Iā€™ve never had to say that about him before, but that is.

Heā€™s just the same as the rest of them, an opportunist Cunt.

ā€œā€¦Heā€™s just the same as the rest of them, an opportunist Cunt.ā€

Thatā€™s the definition of 99.99% of politicians @chertsey-saint

Mayā€™s speech outside number 10? What was that?

1 Like

May beat him to it by hours.

Sheā€™s allowed to do it and heā€™s not allowed to respond?

I know, but weā€™re always told heā€™s different?? Canā€™t have it both ways.

Yeah, and sheā€™s a Cunt. We all know that. We just now know that Corbynā€™s the fucking same.

The hypocrisy on this site is fucking pathetic.

Take your heads out of your arses and actually think about it, yeah?

The replies to this are worth a read:

1 Like

Cracking!!

New plan.

Just send Katy Perry into any radical mosque

What sheā€™s saying is "itā€™s their fault, itā€™s your fault, but it definitely isnā€™t my fault".

Jeremy Hunt can go fuck himself - if he really was proud heā€™d do his job better.

He has treated NHS staff like shit and now wants to jump aboard the fucking griefwagon to promote himself?

Cunt.

2 Likes

As the resident contrarian, Iā€™m going to make myself even more unpopular with everyone on both sides and say that I actually see nothing wrong with either May or indeed Corbyn arguing their case on the back of a terrorist attack. Terror attacks and how we deal with them simply are part of politics and issues of policing and defence and whatnot.

Its fair enough to argue that you and your mob will keep people safer than the other guy/girl and their mob. I guess you can argue its tasteless but its up to the voters to make their own minds up on that one.

6 Likes

The problem I have is when itā€™s one rule for one, one for another. You canā€™t criticise May for it and then support Corbyn for doing it. Ridiculous.