:bundesliga: :fcunionberlin: FC Union Berlin v FC Bayern München :bayern_munich: - Live on BT Sport 1

KO Sunday at 17:00 on BT Sport 1.

Currently Union Berlin are in 11th position and do need to start winning soon to ease our relegation worries.

• :fcunionberlin: FC Union Berlin 0-0 FC Bayern München :bayern_munich:
  • :fcunionberlin: FC Union Berlin 0-1 FC Bayern München :bayern_munich:
  • :fcunionberlin: FC Union Berlin 0-2 FC Bayern München :bayern_munich:
  • :fcunionberlin: FC Union Berlin 0-3 FC Bayern München :bayern_munich:
  • :fcunionberlin: FC Union Berlin 1-0 FC Bayern München :bayern_munich:
  • :fcunionberlin: FC Union Berlin 1-1 FC Bayern München :bayern_munich:
  • :fcunionberlin: FC Union Berlin 1-2 FC Bayern München :bayern_munich:
  • :fcunionberlin: FC Union Berlin 1-3 FC Bayern München :bayern_munich:
  • :fcunionberlin: FC Union Berlin 2-0 FC Bayern München :bayern_munich:
  • :fcunionberlin: FC Union Berlin 2-1 FC Bayern München :bayern_munich:
  • :fcunionberlin: FC Union Berlin 2-2 FC Bayern München :bayern_munich:
  • :fcunionberlin: FC Union Berlin 2-3 FC Bayern München :bayern_munich:
  • :fcunionberlin: FC Union Berlin 3-0 FC Bayern München :bayern_munich:
  • :fcunionberlin: FC Union Berlin 3-1 FC Bayern München :bayern_munich:
  • :fcunionberlin: FC Union Berlin 3-2 FC Bayern München :bayern_munich:
  • :fcunionberlin: FC Union Berlin 3-3 FC Bayern München :bayern_munich:
  • :fcunionberlin: to win don’t care the score
  • :bayern_munich: to make the Union boys their bitch
  • a draw of some sort

0 voters

Cough.
2 Theads?

:lou_facepalm_2: :lou_facepalm_2: :lou_facepalm_2: :lou_facepalm_2:

But mine is so much prettier with icons and all…

After an exhaustive, democratic and utterly compelling interaction by the fine upstanding members of this Forum we have reached THAT moment in Sotonians History

Yes, BT Sport 1 is the easier of all the TV Channels to find a dodgy stream for so, 17:00 UK Time Sunday BT Sport 1 sees the MIGHTY Eisern Union take on those evil Stein waving, FFP bashing schweinhunds from where my youngest lives.

Union Berlin vs Bayern Munich preview

Sunday’s meeting will be just the second time these two sides have faced off in competition action, with Union currently experiencing their first season in the top flight of German football.

The capital club’s first trip to the Allianz Arena came in late October with Bayern running out 2-1 winners, moving them to the top of the Bundesliga table – then managed by Niko Kovac. Benjamin Pavard opened the scoring with a beautifully struck volley before Robert Lewandowski doubled the advantage, becoming the first player in Bundesliga history to score in each of the first nine games of the season.

Union weren’t without their chances, however, and were awarded a penalty just before the hour mark. But Sebastian Andersson saw his spot-kick saved by Manuel Neuer, missing the opportunity to hand Union a lifeline. The visitors were awarded another penalty late on and Sebastien Polter stepped up this time to score, but Bayern hung on for the three points.

Since then, Bayern have continued their push for an eighth-consecutive league title while Union look comfortable in their quest for a second Bundesliga campaign – and a positive result against the leaders will go some way to making that a reality.

I may try and do a Score Prediction Poll…

Oh wait

FFS…The Offical Skates on Twatter are supporting Union Berlin…WE CAN’T HAVE THAT.

Jeez I’m OUT. :imp: https://twitter.com/Pompey/status/1260662364359311362

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

@BTripz
Reboot.
After a mahoosive Eau de eer. Cologne it is then

What is more worrying is a Sotonian reading an official skate Twitter feed

:lou_facepalm_2:

2 Likes

No…I got that from the link YOU posted…have another look and scroll down!

I think you’re going to have to fall on your sword Phil. :rofl:

3 Likes

Don’t tell @CB-Saint.

He’s a Fartuna Dusseldork fan.

[snigger]

I imagine that as Bob will undoubtedly be asked to come save your arse Cough. Forms. Cough. on your own thread, it was easier for him to do it himself.

2 Likes

Saved once again :slight_smile:

1 Like

So who the fuck are we supporting…I can’t support the same team as Official Skates. :lou_facepalm_2:

Piss up organise brewery craft piss - brings to mind … and Bletch is nowhere to be seen… speaks volumes (although best take hm off ignore… )

Bletch is just about to do Joe Wicks PE with a group of 7-11 year olds at the school where he works.

Have you ever considered that those who voted for Union Berlin actually are Pompey fans?

FC Koln 'til I die - or sooner.

2 Likes

Alright already give me an hour.
Creating clusterfvck is no easy task.
Takes comedy genius

2 Likes

Do we need to delete Union Berlin & start a new thread with the 2nd team in the list?

• Yes - can’t follow the Skates Choice
  • No - for the love of God not ANOTHER Phil mess

0 voters

1 Like

This is indeed concerning…

…it suggests an degree of paranoia :open_mouth:

What a load of ballocks - Koln, fucking Koln. You may as well ask me to support the skates

Fucking Koln

1 Like