Fans' Forum

I’ve been invited to the Fans’ Forum tonight. I’ll report anything of interest, but if you’ve got any (serious) questions you’d like me to try to put, please reply here.

Oooo Oo yes…if they expand the Stadium in future will there be room for an Ice Rink?

3 Likes

No problem, whenever the Itchen freezes.

2 Likes

Monkey petting zoo please.

Bertie and Ings contract situation please

2 Likes

Yep. I think that’s the key one. Plus how disappointed is Ralph to have fans back in SMS. :wink::rofl:

4 Likes

Can you ask Mr Gao to sign my picture of him please, and ask him what he really did in Vegas

Unknown

2 Likes

No problem

1 Like

I’d like to know if they’ve been using this time with no fans to address the ridiculous queues in the concourse areas at half time. Surely they must be looking at alternative ways of serving fans to avoid cramming everyone into enormous queues. I would hope that current distancing measures are causing a serious rethink of all communal areas.

1 Like

Will they be requiring vaccination proof for matchday attendence later in the season? And nothing on apps only please - some of us don’t use smartphones

4 Likes

But she has no wares.

She will sell that ubiquitous produce…stuff.

In that case I’ll take a large pair please.

2 Likes

And the problem with that is what exactly? :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for all the suggestions, especially the extreme minority that were actually useful. :rofl: Will post a report later to encourage further ridicule and mirth. :grinning::grinning::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I took it that she had sold out of wares, being their top salesperson.

Is there supposed to be sexual overtones to this?

:open_mouth:

Hopefully.

Only if you want there to be :wink:

Does Illingworth still attend these things?