:saints: Fan feedback

Thanks @Shroppie do you mind if I post to the saintslist (the old email forum)?

No problem

1 Like

I’ve been advised I may be wrong on the new shirts being UA: may have been licensed by UA but made elsewhere. I’m not sure.

And the PPV fee of £14.95 was not controllable by PL. Set by Sky/BT

2 Likes

This PPV annoys me

As a season ticket holder the club will refund me the 25 quid (or close to) for the game being behind closed doors

Now if I want to watch it I have to pay that cunt murdoch £15 to see it and how much of the will get to the club

There should be an option for season ticket holders where we get access to the game and forego say 7.50 which the club keeps, which will be a damned sight more than they will see from the ppv

This idea was raised at the fans’ feedback group tonight. Martin Semmens and Toby Steele explained that they aren’t happy about it, but the control is totally with the broadcasters. The PL have effectively sold their soul to TV.

2 Likes

The situation is that, like it or not, Sky/BT choose to broadcast or not. If they don’t, no-one can watch. And they will only broadcast if they get their PPV.

As Saints management said tonight, they wouldn’t pay PPV and no-one has to of they don’t want to.

Saints cannot broadcast themselves and can’t use the Sky/BT coverage themselves.

2 Likes

Fucking capitalism. That is all I can be arsed to say on the situation.

1 Like

Sell yourself for 5 pieces of silver and this is what happens…

Really? I thought some kind of perverse sexual act would have been one of the first tasks.

2 Likes