🏆 FA Cup Semi 2021 - :leicesterfc: Leicester v Southampton :saints: (Live on :bt_sport: Sport)

Start Djneppo

1 Like

Is there a parrot in here ?

1 Like

It’s the Daily Echo.

1 Like

Just get out

1 Like

Is posts like this that remind me of @saintbletch’s favourite word…

c261f80dfe97c2bd73c3ab074e01be33

Begins with the same letter

1 Like

Cnut?

1 Like

It is now a foregone conclusion that we will win.
That tube Lawro and his guest Tube have both gone for a Leicester win.

2 Likes

Which means we’ll lose :frowning:

1 Like

Precisely.
Cant see any point in even turning up.
With the furore about us destroying the planet because we will get Bitcoin bonuses, we could win some moral high ground by simply easing our collective pain and all the players staff & “fans” stay home

1 Like

While I admire your dogged adherence to your strategy Phil, could I point out that judging by the West Brom result, it appears to have stopped working.

2 Likes

Stop taking the depressing pills @Polski_Filip open the Wodka and let the happy times flow over your body.
Its only a game and one that we will win.
Embrace the alcohol everything always seems better.

He’s not entirely serious, PS.

I know that but he is depressing me and I have run out

5 Likes

Hmmm.
Maybe this has a chance of not being a shit weekend after all.
Maybe I forgot about fate.
As in the fate of pissing off Mrs P_F & being kicked off to get 3 loaves of bread from Lidl and finding that Scottish Stout AND 50% promo on steaks!

1 Like

So 15 Saints fans are gathering in Melbourne to watch the game, pretty much as usual, but this time they will be up at 3.30am on Monday morning. Kudos to them and the Imperial Hotel for opening up the bar for the match :+1::+1:

8 Likes

They are going to need a stiff drink or two

2 Likes

To celebrate of course! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

https://www.itv.com/news/meridian/2021-04-16/who-are-the-saints-fans-from-all-corners-of-the-world