🏆 FA Cup Semi 2021 - :leicesterfc: Leicester v Southampton :saints: (Live on :bt_sport: Sport)

Surely another 9-0 would be more painful
:alien::nerd_face:

Play like last night and we’ll get fucking ruined.

Wizard’s sleeve springs to mind

1 Like

Start Djneppo

2 Likes

Magic of The Cup

I’d go with

Mccarthy (controversial - please debate)
KWP Bednarek Vestergaard Bertrand
JWP Armstrong
Djenepo Redmond
Ings Adams

I hope it becomes our 12th man.

Our record with Armstrong and jwp as holding midfielders is not great to say the least.

1 Like

I think this is a Ralph thing. Once a goalie ships 9 in a game he tends to veer slightly out of favour, and unfortunately Ralph is getting to make those calls a bit too frequently for my liking

2 Likes

Poll added to the OP

JWP and Diallo in mid.

Armstrong and Djenepo wide.

Adams and Ings

1 Like

Start Djneppo

2 Likes

It doesn’t matter who plays in the end. If our tempo is slower than a stoned Sloth, we ain’t gonna beat anyone

2 Likes

I would like to thank my sponsor Auchan for providing Sunday’s pain killing meds at their Craft Beer promotion today.
Summer Ale, Belgian West Ale, Cake Irish Ale, White Polish Ale.
Photo posting should stop me smashing things on the day

1 Like

The text from an email I got from the club:

“… get kitted in time for Sunday’s Wembley showdown! Show your support from the sofa, wearing the Saints sash loud and proud, as we take on Leicester City in the FA Cup semi-final.

Don’t miss out with limited 2020/21 replica shirts in stock and all youth sizes now available for just £10!..”

Got mildly excited until I realised they’re still trying to shift the job lot of shirts they still have with the old sponsor :roll_eyes::joy:

2 Likes

You will all be glad to learn that Mike Dean has been chosen to referee the FA Cup semi-Final.

between Chelsea and Manchester City. We’ve got Chris Kavanagh.

3 Likes
3 Likes