🏆 FA Cup 3rd Round - :saints: Southampton v Shrewsbury :shrewsburyfc: (Live on :bt_sport: Sports 2)

:saints: v :shrewsburyfc:

• :saints: are playing the walking wounded but will still come through this round. A win is on the cards
  • Hutch plays the under-18s, he has not choice, and :shrewsburyfc: run rings around then win comfortably

0 voters

Forster
Valery
Vokins
Stephen’s
Salisu
Diallo
Smallbone
Tella
Djnepo
Long
Someone else

Yep, well worth staying up late for that one

2 Likes

Can’t sleep for this, can not wait.

1 Like

3 Likes

I love it when a little team draws a glamour club in the cup. They get to test themselves against a much better side, and they get a nice windfall too.

It’s just a shame the big side are coming here though, it would have been the stuff of dreams to watch us walk out onto the New Meadow pitch. Maybe next year… :frowning:

4 Likes

Wonder if Shrewsbury are going to be able to get a team together, saying that I wonder if we will as well, tie has to be played this weekend…

We’ll put out the same team that played last night.

And against Shrewsbury, we’ll lose. :smile::smile:

1 Like

That would be very Saints.

It won’t be drastically different to last night by virtue of us having few other options.

Any ideas why Salisu missed out on the squad yesterday? This would be an ideal game for him to get going.

We’ve always got the under 11’s.

Mind you it’s a bit of a late one though.

Carrying an injury from before his transfer, apparently.

I’d give Valery a game tbh. Looked much more with it last night than previously
Maybe could let KWP have a go on the left, would save us getting William’s in.

But he’s been on the bench for the last few games apart from yesterday… :thinking:

Reported injured

He has, hasn’t he. :thinking: That’s odd, now that you mention it.

I went to Shrewsbury once.

I got better.

2 Likes

I went around it once…the ring road.

Surprised you got out tbh. Last time I was there it didn’t have any exits.

WTF…are you still driving around it, is there an exit planned in the foreseeable future?

Sounds like Bristol. :face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting: