šŸ‘Øā€šŸ”¬ Experimenting with Google Perspective

Fat fingers, more like.

Itā€™s still there waiting to be found*.

Iā€™m fed up waiting the wank phrase that hasnā€™t been found is ā€œI agree with fatsoā€.

* It isnā€™t. It was cruelly canned by popular demand.

Oh, thats a terrible shame

I agree, and by expressing that sentiment, youā€™ve actually swung the vote back in favour of re-instating it.

Iā€™m on it.

1 Like

My Malaysian back t back is a fucking wanker cunt arsehole for not turning up to work today

Its true but got flagged turn this thing off Beltch or I will have to fucking get an Auto click set up on the continue posting button you cunt.

which surprisingly did not get flagged.

1 Like

Like Iā€™ve said, Phil, I think it warns you once and then thinks itā€™s done itā€™s job and multiple subsequent transgressions are ignore.

well if it has the power of three strikes and your out we might as all well pack up and go home.

Oh I cant my fucking cunt of a Malaysian back to back hasnā€™t turned up the cunt.

1 Like

I think your right Beltch.

2 Likes

Oi, I resemble that remark, you micro dicked, inbred, Portsmouth loving horse fucker

1 Like

This thread seems to have turned into an anger management therapy session.

Have at it.

2 Likes

True

For some reason I couldnā€™t post quoting your original post- so to respond via an edit:

True
True
How very dare you sir
That was never provenā€¦

1 Like

Should of read that AI is excellent at detecting patterns in what itā€™s been trained in. And by Implication it lacks accuracy in sets it hasnā€™t seen.

Itā€™ll get there.

If it were trained on abbreviated or misspelled swear words then it would react accordingly.

Likewise the example of adding ā€˜Fuckingā€™ to ā€œI love youā€ so that it became ā€œI fucking love youā€ is just a matter of training and categorisation. i.e. adding ā€˜fuckingā€™ doesnā€™t make it a toxic comment but it might make it unsuitable.

Weā€™ve turned this off BTW.

Thank fuck for that, cunting hairy ballsack abomination*

*not you obvs.

:lou_wink_2:

1 Like