👨‍🔬 Experimenting with Google Perspective

No-one cares about your stupid features so just wind your neck in before it all gets a bit tasty.

No warning.

1 Like

Typical of you…posting without any though that the recipient of your bile might just have feelings. :rage:

No warning.

I said ‘Boner’ and that got me a warning… would I have got it had I said ‘erect penis’ instead?

Can’t filter out dubious images either…
220px-Cerne-abbas-giant-2001-cropped

Yeah, but if were captioned appropriately, say “@saintbletch on the towpath”, Google would be in there like swimwear.

Context, new kids.

2 Likes

Sorry I’m late - have been at work today

Is it broken yet?

If not, try this

cunt arse, bum fondling racist paedo, fuck face

We call him Elon Musk

edit - no message telling me to edit this so it looks like we have the law on our side

1 Like

I got a message suggesting I edit my post

Job done.

You can turn it off now @saintbletch

Pigfuckers.

Motherfucking pigfucker cunts.

I don’t seem to get any warnings. Am I immune, Bletch - you utter cunt?

You need to “hard refresh” your browser (which simply means pressing Ctrl + F5 and/or Shft + F5) and then post bad words.

Oh yeah, I forgot that bit, you motherfucking pigfucker cunt.

Got warned that time. Thanks Fatso, you’re a top chap.

If i don’t refresh, can i call you personally, a cunt and a pedophilia, at the same time and do it perpetually?
More seriously, this a bad thing. Just consider the possible uses. It’s all being implemented for a reason and free speech isn’t it(Huxley is what it is).

Edit: yeah, no problems whatsoever.
I could say, Alexander Boris Pfeffel Johnson ,the inbred right-wing, fascist retard, fucks the the empty skulls of dead African children(through their melon lips obvs) after he’s scooped their brains out with a spoon.
It doesn’t give a shit. I’m still free and Google(notice the capital, I didn’t do that) the American SS startup are the most undemocratic cunts on the planet.

Why the fuck would he do that?

@saintbletch this filter sucks balls

Bletch has basically handed over all control of the forum to Google.

What a corporate cunt he is.

edit - no warning

Did you first do a CTRL + F5 or if on mobile/tablet Force Close the app and try again.

There is something odd that once it’s warned you it doesn’t seem to warn you again for a while / at all in that topic.

That said, Discourse is so parameter-driven that if it was going to ignore things for a while - I’d be able to define what a while is. And I can’t so I’m not sure what is going on.

I can dial up the level of scrutiny but we’ll get lots of false positives.

I just tried to type something really offensive but then I heard sirens so thought I’d better delete it and turn the lights off.

1 Like