:pl: :evertonfc: Everton v Saints :saints:

:evertonfc: v :saints:

• @ericofarabia is going. Again. We will lose. Again. Ā© @Polski_Philip
  • One swallow a summer doesnā€™t make, back to the usual, :saints: to play badly and lose.
  • We rarely get anything at Goodison, and I expect nothing from this game apart from giving Everton 3 much needed points in their fight against the drop. 4-0 Ā© @Sfcsim
  • Goodison has historically not been a happy hunting ground for :saints:, this time, however, itā€™s different, :saints: to win and Lumpard to lose his job.
  • score draw
  • draw

0 voters

@ericofarabia is going.
Again.
We will lose.
Again.

1 Like

We rarely get anything at Goodison, and I expect nothing from this game apart from giving Everton 3 much needed points in their fight against the drop.

4-0

I thought 14/1 was the odds, but it is the date :scream:

Nah.
Itā€™s the score

2 Likes

Looking like Everton will get their new manager bounce just before they play us the way things are going right now.

1 Like

Poll added to the OP

Fuck it - I believe

Nathan Jonesā€™ Red and white Army

(whatā€™s the definition of self-harm?)

Nope, Iā€™m grounded in reality

How about
" Have I said we will win this one yet"
copyright @ph

Me and the boy are going to this, I am slightly optimistic now compared to me 4-0 prediction. Fat Frank will get sacked if we beat them, no doubt about it.

2 Likes

Dignity? Has he not heard his own post match comments? Ha

2 Likes

Quite. When weā€™re out of the bottom three, he can start crowing. If heā€™s expecting the fans to forget the absolute dross heā€™s served up before last night, heā€™s kidding himself.

2 Likes

Altogether now, Suttonā€™s not wrong

Everton v Southampton

The last week has shown the importance of the cup competitions in changing the mood at a club - just ask Southampton boss Nathan Jones.

Jones had lost his first four Premier League games with Saints, but beating two top-flight teams, Crystal Palace and Manchester City, in the FA Cup and Carabao Cup will really get the fans on his side.

Saints rose to the occasion and played really well against City, but now can they maintain that against a team from the other end of the table?

Everton also got an impressive result against City recently, a 1-1 draw at Etihad Stadium on New Yearā€™s Eve, but they lost heavily to Brighton at home in their next game after falling apart in the second half.

I keep saying they will win Goodison without them getting the required results like they did last season, and sooner or later I am going to give up on them.

For now, though, I am going to keep backing them - but this is the last time I will do it, if they lose.

Suttonā€™s prediction: 1-0

Gazā€™s prediction: Saintsā€™ cup wins will give them a bit of a boost, but they rose to the challenge against City and this is a very different task - I think the most important thing for both teams will be not to lose. 1-1

2 Likes

That just makes him a right cunt

4 Likes

Cunt Sutton is not his name for no reason.

1 Like

Oh shit

1 Like

We now have God on our side (but he can be a right cunt), so Everton win by 1 goal after a bolt of lightning strikes WP just as he is making an easy tackle and one of their strikers who has not scored in 97games shins it past the keeper in the 98th minute

5 Likes

If it wasnā€™t true it would be funny

2 Likes

Iā€™d love us to play the same line up again

Maybe Mara needs a run, and JWP must play as a defensive 10 not a CDM.

Equally they play a back 3 so Jones will need to counter that
And it wont work