:pl: :evertonfc: Everton v Saints :saints:

Also, I’m going to be there. We’re doomed.

1 Like

It will give a chance for our scintillating fullback, and KWP to race forward.

2 Likes

Welcome to this weeks edition of “Positive Saints vibes with OzSaintDave”.

You lot need an enema!

Drain some of the “we are always going to lose” default position y’all take outta your lives!

Now, we may not win but I tells ya what is better than expecting to lose from the get go, after they score, after we score or at any time in the match, is as Mr Jones and me say (and Mr Zimmermann) “With God on our Side” WE CAN DO IT!

Sure, you do get mighty peeved when they play like a one armed drummer in a rock band but hey, Def Leppard are cool yeah?

All joking aside, give em a fighting chance! The team might surprise you! And you’ll burn WAY less energy being at least neutral and not negative, so imagine having some hope/confidence in them! Bonus points if you dont utter “it’s the hope that kills you”

1 Like

:man_facepalming:
Damn it was so obvious.
Well done Ozzie.
So all we need to do to win today is to wear Rainbow Armbands/Laces

1 Like

If you had not noticed I always give Saints a win against all odds even on my betfair account and I am at present up in the return stakes due to them thinking us as really shit and not the teams we are playing :rofl: :rofl:
But yes I believe we will win again today 3 in a row winner winner chicken dinner

3 Likes

They are running scared.

Everton’s Board of Directors have been instructed not to attend today’s Premier League fixture against Southampton because of a “real and credible threat to their safety and security".

Chairman Bill Kenwright, CEO Denise Barrett-Baxendale, Chief Finance & Strategy Officer Grant Ingles and Non-Executive Director Graeme Sharp have reluctantly accepted the outcome of the safety assessment carried out by security advisors.

3 Likes

But they’re playing Saints FFS

2 Likes

I know and I was there when we had leather jackets and silk scarfs tied to our wrists it was not scary. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Noooo! Just believe (no need for said armbands nor laces)

Got get em tiger!

You are a vibes man!!

1 Like

They must by referring to our shooting - safest place in the stadium is between the sticks

1 Like

This could get messy

5 Likes

Not enough facepalms

Buckle up guys….

So the two stars of the show on Wednesday night have been relegated to the bench, goalscoring duties resting on Che Adams leading the line. I’m not terribly optimistic to be honest, he’s not due a goal, it’s not February yet.

any decent streams?

We fucked it yet?

Need to get the crowd on their backs. It’s toxic there so keep it tight for 20 mins.

1 Like