šŸŽ¶ Eurovision 2019 Matchday & Pickling Thread

Total agreement from both the judges here in Poland. Lovely voice, vulnerable and cute.

Mrs P_F really liked the song as well

Then Fvck me Right Said Fred have made a comeback as Turkish San Marinians

1 Like

Was about to respond to Bletch with a Right said half of Fred

1 Like

I donā€™t recall it being this obviously gay in the 70s and 80s when we had Bucks Piss and that German girl and her ā€˜Little peasā€™

1 Like

North Macedonia has a pair of lungs on her when she finally got into the part of the song in her vocal range.

But is anyone going to beat San Marino into last place?

More to the point, must be worth a quid that they beat UK

I did see a Twatter thread asking everyone in Europe to vote for the UK - for The lols and to see Brexiteers all pop an artery if we won.

:joy:

2 Likes

I have news.
The Czech Republic outsourced their songwriting - to some Polish people.
Well, itā€™s a start, so far the jokes are worse than the Cup Final thread and I donā€™t have the energy to bother to post something not as bad as those

I miss the days when you could watch which countries hated each other most by giving them 1 pointā€¦ an even bigger ā€˜fuck youā€™ the null point

1 Like

Wow, Sweden drops a real tune.
Well, when I say real, something youā€™d hear on the radio in Dubai between Timberlake/Bieber?Mendez stuff

Sweden take an early lead for me (only because I havenā€™t heard the UKā€™s one yet)

2 Likes

I refuse to play until the racist apartheid state respects the rights of the citizens of Palestine, which it illegally occupies.

3 Likes

:lou_facepalm_2::lou_facepalm_2::lou_facepalm_2::lou_facepalm_2:

FFS get some Rum out & join in

Come on @Goatboy, Eurovision is no place for petty politics and point scoring !

3 Likes

Ok. Iā€™ll plump for the one with the best tits.

5 Likes

Are slovenia going to fuck live on stage?

I need more gin, but out of tonicā€¦ switching to new make spirit (68% from local distillery)ā€¦ and a fuck load of mixers

1 Like

Cyprus singer appears to have forgotten her knickers

2 Likes

This is perhaps the highlight so farā€¦ I can forgive poor tune and inability to hold one

1 Like

Wow! She has the same outfit as me!

1 Like

When it comes to scoring, altogether now.
Iā€™d give her one.

(That bad joke was passed by Mrs D_P so it cannot possibly be deemed non PC

Slovenia was as Graham said a little creepyā€¦ like brother and sister loveā€¦ :flushed: