šŸ» End of season Beers

looking forward to the @saintbletch harmonica solo.

Well, not been stroking wood this weekend, but have been rubbing itā€¦ with dye and experimenting by giving it a god polish. This ensures other will admire it. This is sample scrap bit of quilted maple for a 'PRSā€™like electric berg built for a bloke I knew at Uni who is a twat, so its taken 3 yearsā€¦

3 Likes

I never blow, or suck, anything thatā€™s been in somebody elseā€™s mouth.

I do have a harmonica in G as a matter of fact. Havenā€™t played it since Xmas day a couple of years ago.

Bugger, looks like the images from your man cave (Map makes guitars) thread have been lost.

Taken from the thread, I love this quote from @Coxford_lou full of double entendre.

Whoā€™d have thought that Cocks for Lou loved wood?

1 Like

There was indeed a time when ladies found my wood intensly satisfying, but alas, 30 years and 30 kgs may have dulled its charmā€¦

1 Like

Actually surprisingly well, but you will have to see me at another venue as I will not be at these revelleries sadly

Looks like I may need to be in Berlin on the 13/14 May, so being in Sarfamptun on the Sunday might works for onceā€¦ would be great together a ticket, but might struggleā€¦ could imbibe though and stoke my instrument

1 Like

Cunt.

I bet your voice is shit too!

x

1 Like

Did someone mention singing? Where the fvck is Bishopstoke? On the mainline to Salisbury?
Theres a 3% chance Iā€™ll be back that weekend. Depends on HM Passport Office & an Undertaker

1 Like

Story of my life.

I will do my best. Would be very interesting to meet you guys face to face. This being an anonymous forum, after having been here for about 3 years, never met any of you face to face, after interacting with with you all i have an image in my head as to what you will look, and be like. Iā€™m sure the reality would be ā€˜interestingā€™. Especially the mighty Bazza. Nobodyā€™s posts make me laugh out loud like his do. Not the serious political related posts, but the football, and especially the Glastonbury posts. Laugh out loud funny. So come on Bazza, if you head down to the Strong Country in May, so will I.

5 Likes

Whatā€™s all this ā€œI am lead to believeā€ bollocks? You are kidding nobody. Itā€™s OK, you are amongst friends, what went on between you and Bletchā€™s meat will go no further. It doesnā€™t make you a bad person!

2 Likes

@SimplySaint and I will be in Godā€™s county for this one pre-match but with school the next day it wonā€™t be afters. Sooooo looking forward to it. COYR

3 Likes

I would give a massive appendage to be there with youse all, stroking some wood and playing guitar. Oh, and drinking :beer::beer:.
Maybe a last minute Go Fund Me page for the travel costs? Iā€™d say that is a worthwile cause?

I may be down. If I make it, I hereby reserve my right to be known as the King of the Johnny Come Latelies. Iā€™ve not been to a game all season.

2 Likes

Much though I love a good bit of wood, the stiff kind none of this bendy rubbish, truth is I hope to be recovering from an op then so unless itā€™s cancelled you will just have to try and enjoy yourselves without me

1 Like

Gang.
Might need to change the venue & head over here after the game.

5 Likes

Matchday ticket purchased :sunglasses:
We better not need any points from the game.
Not sure about the after party I will be relying on being transported by mates

3 Likes

We have trains here Phil.

Tickets still available for Huddersfield @saintbletch, @pap.

1 Like