Elections to the Sotonians Soviet

That’s a pretty big assumption from Mr Nine-Hour-Day.

This is a good point and is exactly why I have ‘not bothered’ to come to any of your previous farm house wank offs. Now the people have spoken, we have Ferrage as prime minister whether you like it or not, Trump is our president whether you like it or not, me bear and MO as on the council whether you like it or not. The people have spoken!

Anyway, surely this kind of thing should be a council matter and put forward to them to discuss?

1 Like

Not really. How many employees meet their CEO in a large firm?

One would almost get the impression that these CEOs don’t _need _to see each and every employee, and that they’d only speak to people considered important to their immediate day.

I get dragged halfway across country all the time for fkn business meetings, and I can’t remember the last one that weren’t a complete waste of fkn time. There’s a lot of pap’s in this world tho, you know, that would sooner make you drive 3 hours to fkn Leeds, than just send you a fkn email.

1 Like

Do you actually have to see the hole to know how much stuff you need to fill it in and how many men to fill it/watch it being filled?

Can we actually be talking right now on this forum or should we all just meet up this afternoon to discuss this and social integration, labour nazis etc? Maybe this is another committee issue.

1 Like

What gave you the impression I work for a large firm? Anyway, it’s irrelevant, you crack on with your ‘council of friends’ and do your best to exclude those who might have a different opinion to you.

1 Like

you have 3 classes of ppl on frm, the borgeoiesie elites who are meeting up at farmhouses swigging champagne and discussing future direction of frm, the scum who are frm only and are valueless and need to be ground down under the iron heel.

And Barry.

1 Like

I do feel (a little) sorry for Pap on this one. He is taking Ls left right and centre on this thread. He didn’t really want a council but wanted to stop looking like a tyrant so came up with the council idea. He thought a couple of his mates and maybe a bro or puppet or something would make him look better but still agree with him. He couldn’t just nominate his drinking mates though so had to put a couple of knobs like me and bear on the list so he could say there was a vote, we lost now follow his rules.

Then 13 or 14 sotonian trolls actually voted for us and now he is fuming. "FUCK FUCK FUCK they are on the council!. Right… new rules… 1) must be able to make the farmhouse on a Tuesday night 2) Must be able to hum the national anthem while juggling beer mats 3) must have a clear view “on the future direction of the forum” 4) If in ‘high office’ must take responsibility 5) Must not have a B or a T at the start of their username. "

“Oh ffs, Tokyo is taking the piss out of Bletch but used me instead of I, what a wanker! Shit! now mightyostrich is piping up. Well, he can fuck off! Fucking work remotely mother fucker, Piss off to the ugly inside with his own kind there. I am sick of this fucking forum, when will these people realise that with great power comes great responsibility?”

5 Likes

i spose if we’ve learnt anything from past few years it’s that if you want a Sensible Decision, don’t ask The People.

2 Likes

i heard that at future farmhouse meet-ups, council members will have to wear small hats to mark them out from unelected people, that is one thing that i have heard.

Dunno what you’re moaning about, sound like a good opportunity to persuade pap to buy you all some new small hats :smile:

1 Like

I have zero fear of you being on the Soviet, @tokyo-saint

For the benefit of the rest of the forum, can you keep pissing your pants over it? It’s very entertaining.

Thanks Pap, happy to help. That can be my role on the council (soon to be chairman of the council, grand lord of the internet and the 7 forums).

Is that confirmed then? Election closed, me (or I), bear, 3b and OM and fowllyd are on the council?

Nominations were open for four weeks, Tokes,

You sound like a man that has sprinted the first 100 metres of a marathon and would now like the race brought to a close.

You got that from your wife didn’t you?

Is this forum bigger than you think it is or are you hoping for more beavis like people to log in and start voting for who you hope? There is so few people left that you could actually email (or drive and visit if you prefer) each of them and get them to vote. What are you waiting on furball to come back?

1 Like

Yeah pipe down Tokes, Pap has a large amount or resource over in Russia that’s yet to join the forum and help sway the voting :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i wouldn’t start running any kind of race if i didn’t know where the finish line was tbh

1 Like

What are the chances of a fuckload of ‘new’ members turning up in the next couple of weeks and voting for everyone except Bear and Tokes I wonder?

1 Like

i had a friend at school who was lot like tokyos. The headteacher called us in one day and said all the teachers is agree, we like you, bearsy, ur gd people. We like you too tokyos, ur gd ppl too. It’s the two of you together we can’t tolerate. Ur fkn nuisance. One of you is gonna have to move schools.

5 Likes

Pap having a nightmare here.

Soz from me, OM means TMO, think my iPhone has a soft spot for Marseille.