Elections to the Sotonians Soviet

wouldn’t it be easier just to sort out which of you is going on the Council when ur next all gathered up at the Farmhouse? I would be ok with that srs. You can just sort it all out between urselfs and let us know sometime down the line.

5 Likes

Agenda note 2: Buy extra small condoms, curry flavour

1 Like

Sotonians meet up every home game, innit?

Meeting is really not a stretch for most people, and people say they can do it anyway.

I am not super precious about it. Goat, RB and myself will be meeting for meetings on site direction. If your Soviet councillors don’t want to turn up, then they’ll just have to understand that they won’t have a full part in decisions.

How can they?

Vote for @philippinesaint @dubai_phil & @ericofarabia

We will attend all meetings but will require return tickets to our real lives

7 Likes

This is serious people. Let me ask all who were nominated and like me didn’t know you were nominated, Were your hopes of high office predicated on being a spoiling fucking nuisance with no responsibility?

Well? Were they? This is serious guys. We are having a council/committee for a forum with about 20 posters on it, that must meet regularly regardless of where they live, international or not to discuss unspecified serious forum business. I am fucking in!

2 Likes

Agenda note 3 - join Emirates’ Skywards Miles and make sure my miles card is used when using Pap’s credit card to book flights.

1 Like

Bloody hell, someone has listened to my can’t be typed up golf stories

Bear storms in with one of THE best endorsements of democracy I can remember since…

umm.

since…

Oh yeah, Brexit

Erm mate can you name a council for an internet forum with about 20 regular posters, where the council don’t meet up reguarly & face to face? Thought not. Shut it then. Fk off to UI or SWF if you don’t like it. They sound more like ur sort.

8 Likes

Bear your hopes of high office predicated on being a spoiling fucking nuisance with no responsibility sicken me!

Time for you to buy a rail card and come out of that Birmingham cave. You can drink in the farm house and shit in the woods behind. Time for you to take some responsibility. 14 people voted for you and their hope and dreams depend on what you do while in high office.

1 Like

as everyone knows, there is no form of communication where people in different parts of the globe can discuss things together. Until such technology is invented face to face meetings are the only way for the committee work.

6 Likes

Good point. If I am not able to make it can I write down some stuff you have to add to the agenda to discuss in depth? Afterwards, just type up the notes and send them over to me. Knowing that my points/questions/doubts and worries will be addressed in my absence will really make me look forward to home games a lot more.

Many thanks in advance.

1 Like

tbh I always thought the meet ups for pint could be laugh, i thought it was nice that bros put themselves out like that, even tho I’ve never bothered Myself.

But pap seems to be saying above that goatboy and rallyboy have got to meet up with him regularly to stand around in pub running through agenda on “The Future Direction Of The Site” and tbh it made me feel bit bad for them. Imagine that in ur head! i can’t suppose anyone wanting that rip

What the actual fuck?! This is pure mental.

By the way, I have never ‘physically’ met my ultimate boss - does that mean we can’t really work together because I haven’t jerked him off in the Farmhouse toilets?

Depends on if you are a rent boy or just do naked skype chats.

I don’t see why this shouldn’t work. Pap might need to buy a new typewriter because the “p” and “t” stick on mine. I guess that until the £5 subscription is introduced, all letters will have to sent second class so there may be a delay in you receiving the minutes.

1 Like

Nope, it’s not Portsmouth slang @sadoldgit

As a kid I was often accused (falsely, of course) of being a seriel squinnier by my Nan and Grandad and they were 100% born and bred Southampton folk

2 Likes

maybe they were using language they thought you’d understand, with the knowledge of your birthplace?

but I was born in Manchester :lou_wink:

Nah, it means he doesn’t consider you important enough to his business to speak face to face.

Also, there are other ways to get ahead in work rather than providing executive handjobs to your bosses. Seek alternate employment.