Elections to the Sotonians Soviet

Please.

If I were going to vote rig, I’d just use the unused signups from the days when super popular poster Jack Schitt was around.

How do we know that hasn’t happened already? Who is Bucks saint anyway? Is he a real poster? I see no evidence here!

where is fkn lou anyway. She usually pops up when shit is hitting fan. It was her popping up to stir shit during paedogate that started all this in First Place.

Let’s invite her back when the voting finishes bear. If this thread has proven anything, it’s that sex sells. The last thing we want is for 3b etc to get all hard at the thought of Lou attending council meetings, stamping her authority.

Too late :lou_eyes_to_sky:

Anyway I believe that @intiniki has more votes than @coxford_lou , I don’t know where I’m going here but I’d better think what I’m going to type before I do…

1 Like

Get voting CB!

1 Like

Whenever I’ve seen videos of loads of men standing around a hole they seem to wilfully miss filling it in.

5 Likes

Corbyn’s got previous on this.

2 Likes

This is a fantastically entertaining thread, btw.

9 Likes

Don’t tell me, tell the vote function - top of page 2. Like the bit that says vote Tokyos or something like that.

You could be the missing voter Pap has been waiting on!

14 votes! Thanks TheCholulaKid.

Anyone else missing Pap? Are you driving to see them now?

4 Likes

Can I enter the race? If only to prove I’m a real person?

1 Like

Lol at beavis being top points earner, just proves pap doesn’t bear grudges.

Welcome beavis.

How much would it cost for you to vote for Bearsy, Fowllyd, BTripz and Cocks for Lou?

Would a place on the Soviet sway it?

EDIT: sorry thought this was a PM.

So, there are about 359 eligible voters (number growing ad we speak…)

What’s the highest number of votes received by a candidate…14, maybe 15?

Fuck, even the Brexit vote had a more enthusiastic turnout.

Must be the calibre of the candidates

:lou_sunglasses:

2 Likes

Would he have to come to the Farmhouse as well? If so, I will need to claim back costume and wig on top of the usual expenses.

You’d never pull off the disguise, Toke.

I can smell you Scotch at 100 yards.

1 Like

Completely coincidentally Beavis is also Scotch.

1 Like

Vore for @barry-sanchez He is a bellend whopper but he will be a Soviet just like Lenin.

4 Likes

What, dead?

:lou_wink_2:

4 Likes