Elections to the Sotonians Soviet

You say potato I say potato

2 Likes

She has eyes?

I call on all of this years top upvoters (except those with existing links to the management) to consider withholding future upvotes after the election, unless we get access to the VIP champagne steam room (currently under construction I believe)

These wannabe “leaders” were nothing without us and we can send them back to obscurity

:lou_sunglasses:

I had intended to remain neutral for this election:

Just too many crap – sorry, I mean very good – candidates to choose from

… but I have succumbed to pressure from a mutual friend

5 Likes

Why is that dog wearing Bletch’s Friday outfit?

5 Likes

It’s not my fantasy league and I’d be amazed if there were actually anyone below me. I chose that team at the start of the 2015/16 season, and think I might have changed it twice.

So were you right or wrong about Beavis and the vote rigging?

OMG, you’re all power hungry people :astonished:

So, by my reckoning, the winners are Bear, Big Bad Bob, Tokes and Fowllyd

… and with Bletch and Goat already in place

10 Likes

Voting’s not over yet, although it’ll be fun if Tokes and Bear get their positions, not least because we’ll finally get to meet them.

They wil be taking their seats, I take it?

3 Likes

Hang on, that wasn’t mentioned in the rules. Stop trying to put us off Pap with demands of a curry night. This is a committee, we come up with ideas - champagne steam rooms section of the forum and then you make it, we guest some people who didn’t vote for us, then battle to get them free etc. Is this a real forum committee with the purpose being as stated - meaning you are not an overlord dictator or just another excuse to get you some real life friends? Also, when is the voting over? As soon as I drop out of the top 4?

2 Likes

You have told them about the initiation ceremony haven’t you pap?

6 Likes

There’s a Curry Night?

FFS Pap, if you’d mentioned that I’d have nominated

Eric. Anything to stop him going down the pub here to watch games and getting us poor results at home

I want double popadoms for me and my 2nd login bevis.

Stop squinnying, Butt-head.

1 Like

I know. I’m making it up as I go along :lou_sunglasses:

Were your hopes of high office predicated on being a spoiling fucking nuisance with no responsibility?

I’m happy to be the one to correct you on that score :lou_sunglasses:

Come on Pap, admit you were wrong about Bevis, close the voting and had over the keys to the forum. Me and bear are in charge Mondays - Thursdays with a 2-4-1 happy hour on Friday.

First act - a ban on words like squinnying. If you wouldn’t use it in real life and your iPhone can’t guess it while you are typing, don’t use it on the forum. Save it for count down and games of scrabble you want to end as an argument.

1 Like

I’ll admit that you’re wrong in believing that I said you were the same people.

I didn’t make that claim. Instead, I simply stated that Beavis had logged on just to vote for you, more than covered by the evidence at the time.

First act - a ban on words like squinnying. If you wouldn’t use it in real life and your iPhone can’t guess it while you are typing, don’t use it on the forum. Save it for count down and games of scrabble you want to end as an argument.

Yeah, try get the whole “me/I” "object/subject thing right first before pulling others up on their English.

Fun with words. Only on Sotonians.

:joy: some people take the internet very seriously

Turkish used to say that whenever he’d made a fool of himself too.