Elections to the Sotonians Soviet

Just noticed Bucks has voted for everyone apart from me. So help me god bucks. When I am given guesting powers I will be undousuring all over your arse. Your invite to the Champagne steam room VIP section of the forum (in development) is under consideration.

You mean the People’s Front of Judea, not the Judean People’s Front. Bunch of splitters!!

1 Like

I notice that we’ve got a new poster called Vote Rigger. It won’t be getting approved, but I did notice.

I also noticed that @beavis logged on just to vote for Tokes.

I wonder if anyone will notice when I pull my New Labour CLP trick, when posters that we’ve never heard from suddenly start voting for anyone but Tokes :lou_lol:

Needless to say, any hint of vote rigging will probably be met by cruel, unusual and creative punishment. For now, let’s just pretend it isn’t happening :lou_sunglasses:

dunno p, it could be a genuine poster i think we should give v.rigger a chance. If there’s any doubt we can always ban tokyos later.

This is all very big brother! :smile:

1 Like

She has beautiful eyes.

1 Like

@pap

You do know the membership don’t you?

I’m just surprised how law abiding it’s been so far

:lou_lol:

1 Like

spudders u haven’t done a vote on me yet sort it out or i will tell everyone ur Secret

On the contrary, my good man. All of that information is publicly available.

Vote Rigger - @beavis

You’ve brought attention to our wonderful culture of transparency and I thank for you that :lou_sunglasses:

1 Like

think beavis is prob that poor work experience helmet tokyos used to bully & sexual harrass at his work. Think his name was raynes park saint on the Other Frm.

2 Likes

yep - used to be Raynes Park Saint on TMS.

Ahem! You may have noticed I am 4th in the Sotonians fantasy football league?

I don’t log in much as it’s a pain in the arse from my phone, and I sometimes just want to read the excellent opinions without having to contribute. Like a voyeur.

6 Likes

He is on your fantasy football league Pap. Above you.

Now…

It’s the other way round

1 Like

Sometimes we switch. Mix things up a bit. I think Beavis has to do a Barry Sanchez and go out for dinner with Pap. It is the only way we can really be sure he is a real person.

Fuck sake @tokyo-saint how can you be granted guesting powers if you can’t even link a Youtube video properly!

3 Likes

Now that Bearsy has come to highlight the possibility of sexual harassment being used by the unscrupulous I thought I’d make my position clear on the use of sexual harassment, sexual favours and generally using my body for votes.

I AM TOTALLY AGAINST SUCH DEMEANING BEHAVIOR.

Anyone I catch voting for me for the wrong reasons will get a jolly good spanking.

Lots of love, Marta. xxx

1 Like

I am shocked to my very core by this fake news. If you don’t want me on the council Pap, just ask. No need for this offensive dirty tricks campaign.

I am more disappointed than angry. I am sure once you apologise we can forgive and forgot and move on for the greater good of the forum. Which, as you all know, is all I truly care about.

God bless Pap’sweb,

1 Like

If I am elected I will build a wall round the Social Integration thread and make Barry pay for it

13 Likes

You’ve had the carrot, now the stick. If I am not erected and fully satisfied by the end of the unspecified voting period, I will employ supermikey to start a word association thread and make sure it never ends. You have been warned!

2 Likes