Elections to the Sotonians Soviet

10 Likes

Me & my team are putting together our shadow cabinet in preparation for the transfer of power:

PRESIDENT: Bearsy

SPEAKER OF HOUSE: Bearsy

TREASURER: Bearsy

ADMIN & FILING: Tokyos

4 Likes

I think a campaign poster is probably worth about 2 or 3 extra votes. Not if you do it now obviously. It’s too late and that would be just brown nosing but If you have one already (Bob and anyone else), pls award yourself +3 votes. This is my first decree.

Dont vote for me - I will be shit in this roll, never present when key deciosn are made, be way too opinionated and cause much dysfunction. I am a cunt in such situations. The mantra ‘A committee of one, gets things done’'tells you all you need to know about my contribution to such things… :lou_angry:

1 Like

Sounds like you might fit into the Tokyo/bear coalition.

Should we rename the thread to

The day we’ll all look back on with fond memories - or some such shite.

#Bletch-xit # Pap-xit

1 Like

I’m not into electioneering but thanks for voting for me. I think you all know me well enough to know what I bring to the table…besides Stilton and Broccoli Soup.

Yes I am one of the seniors of the forum but still have a lot to offer, reasoned and well considered responses on difficult subjects as well as a vitallity I carry through from my younger days. I like to think you all would have voted for me if you knew me back then.

I love you all…mwuh… Marta.

7 Likes

Upvoted for the same reason as @goatboy :lou_wink_2:

1 Like

As I appear to be the only one NOT up for election, I guess I could be subjected to all sorts of bribes or inducements.

Sorry. I forgot about the dachsund called Colin.

1 Like

I’m still not sure what this is all about. And I feel violated knowing that pap has posted as me. He could be posting as any one of us at any given moment.

from now on I will sign off all genuine fatso posts with: Brexit bastards, thick and racist. Cunts the lot of them.

8 Likes

Indeed. However, all we need now is some wag to come along and cut the the old ‘I’m Spartacus’ gag and the thread will be complete.

Oh dear. You mean you haven’t sold your vote already?

Bit slow off the mark, you must still believe in Fairy tales & democracy

I’m Spartacus, and so is my wife…

Does that meet requirements?

2 Likes

We are the Judean People’s Front!!

1 Like

hi pap few ppl have contact me and said their accounts is not been approved yet can you sort that out pls? i believe they are true sotonians & v.keen to sign up and vote various polls etc. Their names is:

VoteRigger69

NotBearsy

OrTokyos

They are all gd mates of mine i will vouch on them tks

The voting seems to have slowed and the evening crew seemed to give a big thumbs down to the Toke Vote. It is almost like the evening posters don’t want my half-arsed efforts to post but full dedication to freeing anyone who has been guested.

I am therefore forced to make this pledge. If elected, I will bring back Hannah Minx for some crazy eyed Japanese lessons. That should get at least spudders to vote for me. Undousuru!

Undousuru!

6 Likes

Did I spell erected wrong there?

Just voted for you young man.

Mwuh, Marta xxx

1 Like

One more vote! Life in the slow lane. The campaign is working. SEX SELLS!

2 Likes