Elections to the Sotonians Soviet

4 Likes

Cream of Sum Yung Gui?

3 Likes

Excellent choice @ericofarabia

Am now going to have to watch the film to see how dated it looks since I last saw it…

Schwing!!

1 Like

When does the voting close for this?

About five minutes after I’ve rigged all the votes so that @tokyo-saint gets a shitload of downvotes from people you’ve never heard of.*

*Joke **

** About seven minutes in reality

1 Like

:grinning: I like that one pap, you have raised your game.

1 Like

There is always room for improvement :lou_lol:

It’s never going to close and will go on and on and on and on and on and on…forever…

:lou_sad:

I feel that it’s unfair to commit to a specific date.

I also wonder if we should hold back the vote until after the UK has left the EU. Let Theresa do her thing unimpeded by the earth-shaking political developments here, like.

3 Likes

That certainly seems to be a delivery driver 7 minutes, not a real 7 minutes.

1 Like

Bear tried something similar with the MVP thing, he hung on in denial to that for a week or so before he finally gave up. It is time to give up Pap. Crown me king and bear queen and open the champagne steam rooms section of the forum. Like Jesus, we have been reborn at Easter. New life is here, chocolate is flowing like wine and the bunny is going to get bummed. Get the chicken out, it is time to start the coronation.

5 Likes

It’s worse than that. It’s actually a weed dealer’s seven minutes.

yeah me & tokyos need a heads up here pap. We’ve got lot to do! We’ve got to write our speeches, decide which of our election pledges we’re gonna dishonour, get matching suits, draw up list of the first 100 or so posters we’re gonna ban, pay journos to cover up our scandals + dubious browsing history, notify lapdancing clubs of our new High Roller status, we’re gonna be v.busy srs. This frm don’t run itself (any longer).

8 Likes

Change we can! Make sotonians great again or not! 4 more years! 4 more years!

2 Likes

I don’t see need for another election in 4 yrs tbh. I think that’s one of the first things we’ll change.

1 Like

Good lord Pap, see what you’ve only gone and created?!

:lou_facepalm_2:

1 Like

Yeah let’s do it like labour did. Once we get into power, let’s change the election system so it is impossible for anyone credible to have a viable chance of beating us. Like Kurt Corban, the Queen and Pootin, we are in power and here to stay.

1 Like

We need to start getting together a list of Jobs for pap to do once we’ve been coronated tokyos. We want to hit ground running on this srs. Here is what I’ve got so far.

PAP JOBS:

1. Change something to identify me & tokyos as Special posters and make it clear we are v.important. We wouldn’t want to get confused with ordinary ppl. When we post it needs something to say to ppl that, “Watch Out! This isn’t an Ordinary Post. This is Special ppl & must be treated with great Deference & Respect!”

b) Set up VIP CHAMPAGNE ROOM (No Scum Allowed). We need a special + exclusive frm for me & tokyos to discuss high level things & boobs & that can’t be monitored by Yewtree or whatever.

1. Get our keys cut to the banning & guesting systems cos we are want to get on with that ASAP as we have a long list to work through

IV) Some sort of amended swearfilter thing so that any criticism of me or tokyos is automatically moderated out, because we’re not always gonna have time to keep on top of that or stamp it out quick enough.

4 Likes

Umm @bearsy don’t want to upset you or nuffink but there’s more than just you and @tokyo-saint being voted to the Soviet.

On counting it would appear that you would have myself and @fowllyd as foils to your nefarious schemes. Seems as niether of you have voted for either of us I think it would be necessary for us to oppose everything you suggest!!

6 Likes

That is fair BT. When I was deciding on ppl to vote up I picked bros I could easily control like Barry, frbl & tokyos. But we are willing to upvote you now on condition that you will accept ur position as mere patsies, a little nod to “democracy” but no real influence or power.

1 Like