EFL Cup Final - Manchester United vs Southampton Match Thread

I’m in 137…but can’t hold a tune in a bucket…I’ll just wave.

1 Like

I will put you in touch with my old priest :astonished: he might be able to help you with your singing :wink:

It’s a lost cause…since my balls dropped at 12 year old…unless of course he’s one of THOSE kind of priests. :lou_wink_2:

1 Like

:lou_facepalm_2:

3 Likes

SOTONIANS, ARE WE GOING TO BEAT THE MANCS?

4 Likes

With the Saints players being given 4 days off, Pierre Emile Hjoberg aimed to have a quick break in the sun here in Dubai.

He hit Doha instead.

Brought to you courtesy of George Weah’s Cousin & Guinness

Not quite worth a down vote, almost but not quite!!!

#yolo

Getting in the mood :lou_smiley:

5 Likes

:lou_lol:

4 Likes

Alons le Saints

https://twitter.com/OstlundWept/status/831287205645651968

1 Like

Matt will be in the Sky Wembley Studio of course…doing the pre-game, half-time and full-time chat so he tells me this morning. :lou_wink_2:

Bumped into him while he was walking his dogs…a Chocolate Lab and a very large Swiss Mountain Dog. I did reassure him I would be wearing my ‘76 Cup Final Rosette and had a seat in the corresponding spot, in line with Bobby Stokes’ winning goal. :lou_lol:

2 Likes

Fair play, getting a seat in the Manc end…

Reminded me of…

One time Frank Sinatra came in here and sat in this chair. I said Frank ‘you hang out with Joe Louis, just between me and you, how old is Joe Louis?’ You know what Frank told me, he said “Hey, Joe Louis is 137 years old.” A hundred and thirty-seven years old!

:lou_lol:

Just got back from our romantic candle-lit lunch and found this on the doormat…

7 Likes

Its beautifullllll

3 Likes

Its the closest i’ll get… :lou_sad: