EFL Cup Final - Manchester United vs Southampton Match Thread

Daily Record and Scotland are pretty much behind Saints :lou_lol:

Will Southampton win the EFL Cup?

THANKS FOR YOUR VOTE

YES100% NO0%

2 Likes

… or, you thought we might lose and you’d get to start the Cup Final thread @btripz :lou_wink_2:

So gabby scores

1 goal in his 1st game

2 goals in his 2nd game

sooo QED, he is going to get a hat trick in the cup final

Saints to win 3-2

6 Likes

That’ll do for me CB, you’re our predictions man of the moment after all

1 Like

Big thread, guys. With the Twitter link, we’re going to be able to document this event in ways that other forums simply cannot or will not. If we win, it almost becomes golden by definition, but I quite fancy reaching this standard ahead of time.

Let’s get on it.

1 Like

I’ve always likes you @steveintheforest and that’s no lie, however that thought never crossed my mind. I said at the start of the Sunderland thread that we would win 2-1 and I never doubted it for a moment.

I also had a feeling @gavstar would borrow from his sibling’s 300 role and inspire some confidence into us all.

1-0 the Saints.

3 Likes

You know what @btripz , I think you’re right there. My instincts are telling me @gavstar could well prove to be our secret weapon

2 Likes

There’s a nasty rumour doing the microbrewery pubs that I am giving preferential upvotes to those ploughing in to the spanky new features.

The bastards will never make it stick!

Can’t say I noticed @pap

2 Likes

I do need to sort out that quoted away style. @saintbletch is correct, again. That faux pas looks awful, and I may try to sort tagging once and for all.

Goat to Uncle: “How are we getting there/home?”

Uncle to Goat: “Leave it to me and don’t plan much before Wednesday if we win”

3 Likes

I just thought you’d all like to know that Tiger had no idea what Wembley meant.

However most of the Press core wished us well.

There you go. I got the golf in early

1 Like

I think you’ve been very selfish with your Tiger connection, @dubai_phil . How comes he hasn’t signed up, like?

Maybe the language is a bit fruity for the hasbeen shit bag?

5 Likes

I give not a shit about hasbeen, @goatboy .

Cast-offs? That’'s a concept I can live with.

I would rather have @dubai_phil sign up Tiger’s ex.

4 Likes

You didn’t have the fucking profanity filter working in time you lazy fucking fuck.

Mark doesn’t let him sign up to anything that could impact his brand image.

Oh hang on a moment

True story I did invite her out.

We met under a Palm Tree…

She was young innocent and almost gullible.

And mega fucking hot -

so I gave her a cold bottle of water and the rest could have been history…

“Hi Elin, you look hot, get your lips round this. Oh, and fancy doing a runner from Burger King with me later?”

How did she ever resist?

1 Like

If I could just remind all Saints supporters at Wembley or watching on TV…I will be in block 135 :cool:

Would everyone please give me a wave :laughing: as this will help me with my confidence no end and i might even sing in tune. :astonished:

My priest once offered me inducements to sing OWTSGMI in tune…but a wave will suffice from my fellow supporters :innocent:

4 Likes