Downvote Domina Studio

A place of confession to get the downvotes you deserve but have not so far received.

Looking for a particularly kinky kind of down vote? Tag the member who can provide the service you crave.

It’s just not cricket.

???

Which is @stickywhitedovepiss all over.

Did you know he went to school with @sfcsim , @intiniki and myself, but hasn’t bothered letting us know who he is?

Or that he has better dossiers than @chertsey-saint ?

1 Like

I am stil none the wiser

All your posts have been down voted for not showing the thread the respect it deserves.

@btripz Gets his downvote in the next thread I find one of his posts for upvoting Paps comment.

Post on, or interact with this thread at your peril.

1. This thread was shown infinitely more respect than it deserved the minute anyone posted.
  2. Don’t fuck with mods that can develop to a second rate standard, especially mercurial ones. You might find your every post downvoted by every poster, regardless of whether they post or not. I’ve got form for terrible acts. Just ask @complete-bollocks-fry .

so down voted for not understanding what the fuck you are on about how the fuck is that any good to Man or beast?

@stickywhitedovepiss

You and your cronies may have your hands on the levers of Power, but everyone knows @tokyo-saint is the true authority on this board.

1 Like

Whats not to understand? Confess your sins, get the down votes you deserve.

For example I was considering confessing that I had an involvement with the construction of the new aircraft carrier(s), something I am wholly ashamed of, but for which I have never received any punishment.

I done a big fart and blamed someone else

I confess I have huge man love for @stickywhitedovepiss

The man or the stuff?

1 Like

The Man, the person, the enigma…

Interesting. Have you got one of those tiny ice cube trays in your freezer at home?

That’s none of your fucking business.

1 Like

Come now. That job should go to a Saints supporter.

Well really, still living in the schoolyard by the seems of things! Oh well.

Well I was going to suggest that next time you exercise your right to privacy you might want to take the tray with you.

If that’s not something that interests you I’m not sure what we’re all doing here and why you told us all about your massive fart.

Post this as the title to a thread in it’s own right within 24 hours or I will down vote the quoted post. The thread itself and its opening post should be on the topic of handsome south Asian cricketers. You should include photographic evidence and descriptively highlight their best physical features.

2 Likes