Downvote Domina Studio

Once kissed a man on the lips during the great war.

He wrote, I never replied and I learned some years laterthat he died in Ypres whilst trying to kiss another man.

Churlishly I said ‘fuck him’ after I heard this news and for that I should be downvoted.

His name was, his name was, not important and I’m not sure I should have shared this as it’s brought a lot of muck to the surface.

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

Lol … Bletch bares his soul, cue a 9 hour awkward silence

1 Like

Given the topic, maybe it should be “Bletch bares his hole”

1 Like

My sergeant wanted me to kiss his privates.

How many were there?

1 Like

Dunno, how many are in a platoon?

2 Likes

Sounds like a handfull.

3 Likes

@btripz and @steveintheforest i see you made some effort to please me but ultimately it has been a disappointment. However, before I administer your punishment down votes I shall give you an opportunity to redeem yourselves. Caption the handsome south Asian cricketer images using meme generators and spam the ‘Pelligrino brings in coaches from Alves’ thread drawing attention to the spelling mistakes in the title and mocking the OP. Demand that the title is corrected. Take the protest to the things we think you should know thread (even if the error is corrected in the meantime) and use the handsome South Asian cricketers to backup @tokyo-saint in his fight for a place on the Soviet. The handsome south Asian cricketers consider SaintBletch to be worse than Hitler, this should be conveyed in the arguments that you use. You have 48hours.

6 Likes

Feck sake @stickywhitedovepiss do you write exam questions in RL?

TBF the little effort I made was more about my own entertainment than pleasing your good self @stickywhitedovepiss .

The fact that you were ultimately disappointed is however, a welcomed bonus for which I thank you :lou_is_a_flirt:

3 Likes

Look I get it Steve, I really do. You’ve bitten off more than you can chew, you’re a vanilla kind of guy who’s in too deep and you’re feeling uncomfortable with the 3 foot rubber horse appendage dangling over your face. You want to get out of the vacuum bed and that’s fine. But please stop ruining it for the hardcore sick fucking, pervert, worm slaves like Big Bad Bob, saint Bletch etc. Let them get their kicks without interference or judgement being passed.

Looks like there is a “Dom off” between @steveintheforest and @stickywhitedovepiss

There can be only one!!!

There already is CB :lou_wink_2:

Oriol had a shaving accident?

2 Likes

@btripz I call upon you to visit the Dark Side and stalk Buctootim. Wherever Buctootim posts quote him and bring him tidings of @pap . Fill him in with what Pap has been up to and copy and paste some of Pap’s choice comments on this forum in response to Buctootims comments. If Buctootim asks why you are being so odd. Change the topic to handsome south Asian Cricketers temporarily. Post links to your discussions with Tim here. Do not give the game away. You have 72 hours.

5 Likes

@stickywhitedovepiss I would absolutely love to do this but there is a big barrier in my way, I am only a registered user and only have 3 posts per day.

Also is he really deserving of such degenerative behaviour? I worry that the proposed posting style, bordering on stalking might I add, may unbalance his incredibly sensitive sensibilities!

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.