:discourse: Discourse Changes 16th March 2019

Why are me and Bob showing up twice?

Good question, it all looks good for me…

Bertie is cloning us to build a digital drone army.

6 Likes

Why was only there once ?
I was logged on twice with two different pc’s

Could we have a Bazz Buzz-word filter?..you know the kind of thing that will bar him from using “liberal” “libtard” “illiberal liberal” “snowflake” “mock shock” “edgy” and “Status Quo”

Thanks. :lou_lol:

3 Likes

This list could grow.

1 Like

Filters for snowflakes, you couldn’t make it up, their narrative is disagreeable, disagree with it and they’ll block you, tad fascist.

Just FYI, as of right now nobody has used this feature to ignore another poster.

1 Like

How strange.

As it happens, I’ve been sat across the table at the pub from @BTripz and seen two of him.

Whilst he does have his own gravity, it would be unkind to suggest that seeing two Bobs is down to his mass, as it’s more likely to be my alcohol intolerance.

I think you’re right, it’s Bertie frigging behind the scenes.

Or, it’s been a long time since the page was refreshed (F5 or drag down to reload) and the site servers had been bounced in the interim and the JavaScript running on the page hadn’t been informed.

It’s what geeks call an “edge case” which translates into lay-speak as “I can’t be buggered to look into that on a Friday afternoon”.

2 Likes

And I always thought it was my good looks and winning personality that attracted people to me

Nope, just all those Higgs Bosons you ate.

I wondered how people that supposedly block, then answer. Fair bit of clairvoyance on here if so.