:discourse: Discourse Changes 16th March 2019

Out of interest the upload from camera function doesn’t work it now says image size too big but before it seemed to downgrade the camera setting size automatically?

Seems to work for me.

2 Likes

You’ve spelt ‘twit’ wrong :lou_eyes_to_sky:

4 Likes

The maximum size in settings here - which hasn’t changed since June is 10Mb.

This should be plenty.

Can you try again, Phil, and see if you can narrow it down by changing settings on your end.

You’re not recording in RAW format are you?

Not RAW but annoying as they are mainly 10.5 in standard settings will play when not standing in rain to get a signal

1 Like

10.5MB with compression?

Out of interest, what is the resolution?

What was Belch on about?

I couldn’t be arsed to read it.

1 Like

Something about never having to read Barry’s posts again.

3 Likes

Man shouting at clouds :partly_sunny:. ?

ZZZZZzzzzzz

Hallo?! Who said that?!

Didn’t hear anything…

Barry, you often post a load of incomprehensible, unutterable bollocks (at least in my view), and it’s pretty much impossible to hold a reasoned discussion with you, but on this I’m with you 100%. If I don’t want to read your posts (or anyone else’s) I don’t have to, and if I do read them I’m not obliged to respond to them.

For me that’ll do just nicely.

5 Likes

Is this one of those movies where they hate all they way through and the love comes out in the end and the bloke gets bummed by the garage?

3 Likes

Where is everyone?

I would tell you that you’ve hit the ignore all button but you won’t be able to read me telling you that you’ve hit the ignore all button

2 Likes

Only if you want it to be…

Oi - I get some say in this too, you know. Right now I’m just trying to make a decision on which garage it should be.

2 Likes

Hello?

4:3 24MP is all I can find on fone at moment.