⚽ Derby County Friendly :derbyfc: v :saints:

Oh yes Bob. We got to enjoy “Frankie, Frankie give us a wave” and he even waddled to the edge of the box, waved and soaked it up. Mind you, Hughsey sat with his head in his hands for obvious reasons. COYR. We limp on.

1 Like

Ahhh feck. It started with an S

White rather than red, so close

:lou_lol:

I think the whole shenanigans comes down to the fact the club didn’t have a live stream

3 Likes

So does Hughesy too

3 Likes

Quite glad I am now fucking off to the other side of the world for the Celta Vigo game.

Low on form…

Take time to get up to speed …

You fucking bet Hughesy.

1 Like

Why does Hughes sound and look like a Cardiff tramp (not the female kind) in that video?

If Hughes has come out and said that then we must have been bad.

With all due respect to @Saint-CD and @SimplySaint’s reviews I assumed their negativity was down to being a grumpy old bastard and part of the ‘stimulate me now’ Nintendo generation.

Turns out we were that bad that our manager came out and told us not to worry.

I told you @Fatso. Our season is over. Over! Do you hear me?

1 Like

Come on man, take a Mylanta or something. Give them the next game at least till we write off the WHOLE season :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Fair enough.

You’ve persuaded me.

But if we don’t score freely and play like Barcelona or 70s Brazil then I’m out for the season.

3 Likes

There’s the spirit. I mean, if we can’t put 4 past Burnley then you should all have your photo taken in the car park… :thinking:

2 Likes

I’m a “it’s just a friendly” type of person…but that Hughes interview is a little worrying. If some players are still out of form, how do we change that? I thought a break and then fresh start would do the trick. Maybe they need a slap? I’d slap them about a bit and if they don’t find some form then I’d sell them.

1 Like

Don’t get your balls in a twist.

I knew you’d come round to my PoV.

I don’t do pre-season friendlies. See this match thread for the reason.
Get a grip kiddoes…it’s a pre-season friendly…don’t go all “dark-side” :lou_eyes_to_sky:

Heretic!

Hang him! Hang him! Hang him!

2 Likes

No Bletch … their reviews were based on a round trip of 320 miles in 26 deg C temps, £25 in match day tickets, £35 (plus tip for the cute Leanne) in TGIs and 90 minutes of being taunted by northern monkeys to watch that abject shite.

I hear what everyone else says about “it’s only pre season” and I get that. It’s more about paying money as a fan and seeing just a little bit of effort please. Yesterday was as much about mental attitude as it was huffing and puffing on the pitch. Very poor.

Hmpff.

1 Like

You fucking happy clappy cunt!

3 Likes

Sorry Seedy.

If I’m honest I think I’m a little more annoyed with you as you didn’t post any pics of Leanne and her piercings.

You’re familiar with Rule #1, I take it?

2 Likes

Don’t play all your Aces pre-season Fats…you have another 9 months of this to get through. :lou_lol:

7 Likes

Pelle was fucking shit in his first game for saints, a pre-season friendly against Leverkusen. Didn’t win a header, Shlong levels of control etc. Left the ground thinking what the fuck have we bought that fucking great lump for?
Think he scored for 7 or 8 games in a row after that.

1 Like