⚰ Death

:coffin: Death

Lets be careful out there.

Winnie Mandela

Ray Wilkins is dead.

I hope Tesco’s retire his trolley from the car park at Bursledon.

He was one of the main players when I was young and football crazy. I seem to remember him getting a lot of stick for playing sideways but he was a quality club player. RIP Butch

What I really liked, was at one point yesterday I was scrolling through my Instagram feed. There were 3 posts in a row relating to Ray Wilkins passing. The first was a picture of him in a Chelsea shirt, the next a QPR shirt, the last a Man Utd.

Loved by fans of every club he played for. A true mark of the man.

Lots of great stories about him today, including that one from the soldier. Sounds like he was a true gent. Very sad that he has passed so young.

Eric Bristow has gone to the great oche in the sky…

Blimey, only 60? Thought he was older. The Crafty Cockney is brown bread.

Seems that as the media expands more and more people become “famous”.

It’s a shame people die, and we all will, but I guess it gives more people immortality by having a record stored prominently online - is it too early to say that about Eric?

Is it too early to say about Ray, as great a footballer as he was and was an alcoholic, he was regularly stopped drink driving near me in Cobham (google it) - if he’d killed someone he’d have been vilified…just sayin

Just Googled ‘Eric Bristow apologises’. Just for no reason.

I’m sure his family are sad though.

Eric Bristow is a wimp for dying of a heart attack.

He’s gone to the three in bed in the sky

On an earlier note I met Ray Wilkins through work and he was a really nice bloke

Same here but you wouldn’t have wanted to be walking or driving down Fairmile Lane after closing time - though to be fair there were / are plenty of “clebs” who still do…drive that is…

Wouldn’t catch rugby players dying of a heart atack.

Of a manly man reason instead?

I’m pretty sure he didn’t drive down Fairmile Lane. He had his problems, he captained his country and was genuinelly loved by his peers.