Cultural appropriation

So it’s not a southern thing. They kick started it. You’re part of it Barry.

Southerners are right fannies in the main though, this whining about the inevitable is like whinging about death, its happening, thats it. That bloke who sold crap clothes who donated £1 Million is a right belter.

Where have you been, Barry?

Anyway back to cultural appropriation, is an African wearing jeans in Lagos just that?

Building a pergola, the angles are doing my head in.

1 Like

It’s because you’re not Chinese

2 Likes

Are they Chinese? We have Chinese chip shops here in Liverpool, is that cultural appropriation?

Are the chips made from ingredients you associate with the chip?
Were they prepared and cooked in a way that is considered appropriate for the chip?
If yes to both, they’re chips cooked by Chinese people.
If they gave you a bowl of rice and called it chip rice, they’re doing an Oliver.

1 Like

I couldn’t give a shite, they can’t cook battered sausages to save their lives and I for one am outraged.

3 Likes

I’d go for the rice. Reckon they’ll have a knack for cooking that.
Ask😊

When Barry does it, it’s funny. When the rest of you do it, it’s shit.

:musical_note: Fatso and Barry sitting in a tree k.i.ss.i.n.g. :musical_note:

1 Like

You’ve just pigeon holed well over a billion people, you can’t help yourself can you, you haven’t eaten there and I can assure you they all can’t.

I have photos of me at my friends wedding in India where I wore a Lehenga suit. It was bought by my friends family so I could be part of the ceremony. So maybe she was part of a friends celebrations.

What about Thames town in China?

Are the Chinese appropriating our rivers and TV channels now?

1 Like

Thames TV? How long ago did you leave the UK?!

Lol

::lou_lol:

left for Dubai in 2001 and never went back.

1 Like

Wondered why all of a sudden you dropped off the New Forest Post’s round up of who was up against the magistrates

A loss to the Waterside

:lou_wink_2:

I’ll have you know I was never up before the beak at Hythe :lou_lol:

Astley the Headmaster at Hardley School every other week i reckon.:lou_angry:

1 Like