Cultural appropriation

I think I went out with her at school.

You dirty bastard.

1 Like

Every Donna in the UK has been called “Donna Kebab” at some point.

There’s no counselling available on the NHS for this.

In resemble that remark…

Mrs C_S sent me a Mac and Cheese recipe that I’ll be cooking tomorrow - but I thought I’d check out the other Nadia recipes

Jollof Pilau? When continents collide…?!

Is that the one with piccalilli in it?

If so, it’s an abomination

Piccalilli in Mac and cheese ffs.

Branston pickle on the side of Mac and Cheese now your talking proper food.

That’s exactly the one. Me and Mrs C_S agreed that this woman does not understand British cultural sensitivities as piccalilli is not in any of the food groups we know, although it may be good for cleaning brass or something such like…

Italians should be marching in the streets about adding it to pasta.

Just because you won a tv cooking program doesn’t mean you can bollox up a nations eating habits. Look what nouveau cuisine did. Set us back centuries…

Ffs…

A friend of ours is a Yoga teacher an unsurprisingly a Veggie. The last meal she made for us was a veggie curry. When she cleared the dishes I said…“well that’s the side dishes, I assume the main course is coming shortly”

That was the last meal she made for us…in 1983. I think I might have offended. :lou_eyes_to_sky:

4 Likes

Good point…

Except people aren’t more angry about the jerk chicken than they are about people being stabbed :lou_facepalm_2:

2 Likes

Jamie Oliver’s response has been to say nothing - actually he said " he wouldn’t give oxygen to daftness"

Actually a pretty good response this

1 Like

The headline is somewhat of a leap - I read the article and completely forget about the headline until you mentioned it again

1 Like

Like the fail care about those lads.

4 Likes

Maybe Jamie should release a drill album and really fuck everyone off.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/GuardianMemeWin/status/1031816716442132480

3 Likes

2 Likes

The only growth industry in the UK is being offended. I suspect this is a Southern phenomenon in the main, Londoncentric and all lentilly.

1 Like

Aren’t liverpudlians so offended by the sun that they don’t buy it?

Wouldn’t you be? I would.