:pl: :crystalpalacefc: Crystal Palace v Saints :saints:

ffs

Shocking goal tbh

Shocking performance tbh

45mins of unrelenting shite :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Getting overrun down the wings as we have no pace, canā€™t string 3 passes together, ref booking our players for nothing tackles, salisu and diallo not on it at all today. What a load of shit.

1 Like

Starting to see some consistency though
Itā€™s now 1st half that are shocking

There was way too much social media hype and banter about Lyanco last week. So naturally I predicted heā€™d come unstuck this weekend. Up against Zaha I assumed it would end in him getting sent off.

Please be a good boy in the second half and donā€™t conform to the predictable narrative, Lyanco.

1 Like

Any good streams?

Iā€™m watching on Discovery, donā€™t know if it can be streamed.

https://poscitech.com/southampton-at-crystal-palace/

Discovery? Isnā€™t that a channel for nature documentaries and such like?

Zaha now crumpling to the floor whenever Lyanco gets within a yard of him.

Che McAdams misses something of a sitter.

Ward-Prowse needs some time on the bench I think.

How many chances does Che need ffs

1 Like

Not sure, itā€™s streamed from the Supersport channel abroad somewhere I think, hosted by Discovery with English language commentary. Itā€™s all a bit of a mystery to me how it works, Iā€™m a bit of a luddite! 100% picture quality though.

Fucksake. How many chances are we going to waste?

Normal service is resumed, sadly. To be fair to Che, his next goal isnā€™t due until January.

1 Like

Are Scotland playing in January, then?

2 Likes

As I said after the Bournemouth game, he cannot be relied upon for a meaningful number of goals at this level. His hold up game and work-rate are second to none but goalscoring ainā€™t his bag. He misses the same sort of chances he was 2-3 years ago so it doesnā€™t look like thatā€™ll change. Difference is he was alongside Ings back then.

The club dropped a serious clanger not signing a goal scorer in the summer.

Whilst Ralph is culpable for us being garbage in the first half of most games, he canā€™t be blamed for players repeatedly squandering presentable chances.

3 Likes