Crocked Nob's secret, North London Yobos v Struggling Saintlies unofficial Match Thread

Poor.

They can all go fuck themselves sideways with a big naily stick. Bunch of useless overpaid feckless gashbags.

3 Likes

I thought we were pretty good for the first half hour. We were competing much more than we have been and our passing was pretty slick. Didn’t create too many clear cut chances though.

The series of missed tackles leading up to the first goal was a laughable clusterfuck.

Then we went to pieces.

I don’t think we’ve looked like hanging onto a lead since Leicester butt raped us in the second half at St Mary’s a while back.

Confidence looks absolutely shot as soon as we concede.

Wanyama was hopeless yesterday. No effort. Get rid. And I never thought I’d be saying that. He should have been subbed and should definitely be dropped.

I would also give Mané a run up front. Thought he put a shift in yesterday but we need him threatening in their box not chasing back into midfield.

All in all, piss poor after the first half hour. Weird substitutions, midfield bossed by Dembele and no threat from Pelle.

For Arsenal on boxing day I would start:

Stek (if fit)

Cedric Jose VVD Bertrand

Romeu Clasie Davis

Long Mané Tadic

I can understand Koeman’s frustration with certain player’s performances yesterday
in particular Wanyama. After laying to rest last season, the suggestion that he couldn’t make the simplest of passes out of defence, he’s taken a massive step backwards a returned to his worst traits
does he actually know what colours Saints play in.

If he’s playing in the effort to get a transfer away I can’t see Levy making a bid to sign him. I think at best, on current form he’s just about fit for the bench
get him off and give Romeu an extended run.

1 Like