Crocked Nob's secret, North London Yobos v Struggling Saintlies unofficial Match Thread

I’m in … as long as Crocked Nob lets me share some of the reflected glory when we win.

2 Likes

Me too…I’ve even put money on a Spurs win to ensure a home result. How thoughtful of me…

Good tempo from team and supporters!

Lowesnemesis

Sorry Halo and Cholula, But i cant see your posts

But there seems a good tempo from team and supporters and I almost wish I had put every penny on a spurs win to ensure a home result, now that would have been thoughtful of me!

Lowesnemisis

:lou_eyes_to_sky:

1 Like

Lowesnemesis

hope we are not all strain and no turd…

…fuck

Lowesnemesis

…fuck

Lowesnemesis

… Not sure but I think Crocked Nob has just fucked off … heard the door slam and loads of swearing.

Lowesnemesis

Shit shit and shit, that’s the ratings for our defenders BTW

Lowenemisis

Bring on Cracked Rib for the second half, please.

Victor playing like a man that doesnt give a flying fuck. He may as well fuck off in January.

Big sweaty bollocks.

I feared for this a long time ago, the team looks lost and like it doesn’t give a fuck, it has proper gone to shit the last 5/6 games, we are in trouble and make no mistake we are.

Hmm.

Tbf, I suppose, Halo Stickman and Crocked Nob aren’t words I really want to hear in the same sentence. :lou_sad:

I hope this isn’t wanyamas audition for a move to the spurs bench. Dembele has made him look like a lost little boy. And pelle has been utter shit.

Romeu should be in the team ahead of Wanyama on the latter’s recent performances, imo

This is gash, Koeman had better be prepared for some serious questions, has he lost the squad? They are hardly putting themselves in the shop window with this shite though are they? Why have we been shit for nigh on 2 months?

Saints now just seven points above the relegation places, with Norwich, Bournemouth and Newcastle putting runs together … results featuring teams from the bottom half of the table are taking on an ever greater significance with every passing week.

Lowesnemesis

Cuntity Fuck! :lou_angry:

All is not well in the state of Denmark

Originally posted by @Fatso

0-2

we will get 2 shots on target.

we had 4 shots on target, so did better than I expected. Well done lads.

1 Like