• Say fuck

Don’t :-

• Advertise for French Connection UK

:smiley:

2 Likes

What about plain bad typing?
Burger fook bowloks

3 Likes

Isn’t French connection uk that film with that blokey with the pork pie hat?

The ultimate app for lazy bastards that work from home in these COVID times. Keeps wiggling your mouse so you never go orange on teams sessions.

It’s Homer’s nodding bird for the 21st century!

1 Like

Phil still insists on typing “fvck”, for reasons I’ve never understood.

Relax, we’re safe, it’s all over…

1 Like

Yeah much like masks. Scrap the laws to wear them in crowded places, but tell people they should still wear them in crowded places.

Scrap regulations to isolate if positive but yes, of course, you should definitely still isolate if positive.

WTF

4 Likes

Simple.
I prefer not to get arrested in the unlikely event I ever go back to the sandpit.

“The law will be replaced with guidance, Downing Street said - and for example people will be urged not to go to work if they have Covid.“

FFS - so you’ll be able to go to work if you have the virus and want to ( or your boss tells you)?

Can anyone explain to me why this would be a good idea?

1 Like

Because we have to learn to live with the virus.

And anyway people are selfish :-

It is, though, worth bearing in mind that not every infected person was self-isolating anyway.

This winter, the testing system has only picking up half of all infections - at the peak it was missing around an estimated 200,000 cases a day.

What’s more, about one in five of those who test positive do not fully adhere to the self-isolation requirements.

I do get this :roll_eyes:

The idea that someone who knows they are infected and is able to go into the office to spread it (not just the office) doesn’t seem particularly sensible (or responsible). Would you go in with a bad cold, Ebola or plague? Probably not.

Yeah, sorry, forgot to add a facepalm at the end of my quote.

I don’t disagree with you in regards to going in to the office with Covid, trouble is people aren’t going to test now so will just waltz in willy nilly.

1 Like

Bit obvious really, but if you abandon testing, and stop providing free testing kits, no one will know they have Covid, so in not knowing they won’t be guilty of not self isolating, nor of choosing not to go to work if they have Covid!
We have had decades of people going to work with colds, runny noses and sneezing, spreading colds throughout the office/workplace, now that MAY be made much worse by people going to work with Covid, whether they know they have it or not.
A disaster looms in the coming years, perhaps?

2 Likes

I may retain possession of effigies of Boris and all his henchmen, to stick pins in as the Armageddon approaches!

1 Like

This is a Pandemic.
The world is acting as if it is over.
It isn’t
We just have a currently less deadly variant.
We should be back to normal but it should be made clear it is a response to the current status.
It is nonsense to make it Churchillian “we beat it” because come next winter…
Anything could happen

1 Like

You’re under surveillance to the extent that the Saudis monitor your posts on an English football website?? Fucking hell mate, you’re a dark horse aren’t you :joy::joy::joy:

Still testing positive day 6.
Bugger bugger fuck fuck sod.
Soon there will be no point testing, as I am out of isolation on Monday anyway!
Think I’ll test Friday, and if still positive, just sit out the weekend and go about my business on Monday.
Really cross with Covid, because a whole week has been wasted.

1 Like

2 Likes

The missus reckons you might be better off getting a PCR. Her aunt kept testing positive on LFTs and did a PCR and came up clean.

Are all the LFTs from the same batch?