:covid_19: 😷 🏥 Corona Virus the thread for all your fears ❓

Lots of fund the NHS properly in there

I wonder how many of those will be happy to pay another 5p in the £ in tax or is this fund it properly with other people’s money

Invariably people will trot out tax amazon properly etc, but any money raised out of them won’t make a dent

If, after all of this, people can’t see the need to fund the NHS properly by any means necessary, then there really is no hope for this country.

3 Likes

I’d extend that to NHS and Care.

2 Likes

People have short memories and shorter arms when it come to dipping into their own pocket

Maybe if they should separate it and call it a health insurance

1 Like

The way things are going there won’t be many elderly left to care for.

2 Likes

Hmm. No thanks.

2 Likes

It would be particularly ironic if he died from a Coronavirus infection…the only country in a permanent lockdown. :lou_eyes_to_sky:

3 Likes

Amazon don’t do taxes. That’s partly how they’ve turned our high streets into Charity Shop Road and Vape Avenue.

3 Likes

It would indeed. But I have this vague recollection of him having heart trouble before the virus properly kicked off :thinking: could easily be wrong on that.

THIS APPEARS TO BE FAKE NEWS…

…AS IT WAS DEBUNKED BY THE BBC’S BIG FERGUS WALSH.

Oh.
Shit.
But then that is why they test on Animals first.

According to this article, half of British people think the Corona virus is man made. Are you a believer?

• Yes
  • No
  • Not sure

0 voters

For those who think it’s man made, choose one option. This is anonymous.

• 5G is spreading it
  • It’s a Chinese weapon
  • Its a UN depopulation plan
  • The Muslims are spreading it

0 voters

That’s my first ever poll. I wouldn’t have been able to do this without the support of Bletch and his valuable updates. God bless him and keep him safe from the Corona Muslims.

2 Likes

You fucked it up fat one.

I can select every option for the first poll.

Is this true? I can’t find any other report of her death.

I know. I was expecting people to only vote once given that you can’t believe the answer to be all of the options. Not unless you’re a cunt.

1 Like

Died 2 days after being given the vaccine? I find that hard to believe given the way the virus progresses. And that website looks well fucking dodgy.

5 Likes

Did the same digging myself before posting but it was posted by someone on Twitter that isn’t a mental.

EDIT: Can’t find the tweet now.

But it appears that it might be a fake story.

Please don’t spread fake news. These are testing times and we don’t need to hear incorrect news reports. Please use common sense when posting. It’s bad enough having to deal with this bloody virus that the Muslims have unleashed without having to read your fake news.

7 Likes