Coming soon... ooh er ....Gay Chutters Cracked Rib's Abandoned new name for kid's charity thread

£5 done

1 Like

£196 by Christmas??? Fair fucking play @saintbletch

1 Like

Hugh Janus

£5 donated :lou_eyes_to_sky:

1 Like

FuckyMcFuckface.

or for public consumption

*uckyMc*uckface

Paid.

“I’d sell my own name for £5”

Donation in

Useless Eunuch

Gove Gobbler.

Will make that official when online later.

1 Like

Definite theme with my nominations;

Spooge

Ebeneezer Spooge

Spooge McDuck

Spoogebob Spoogepants (my preference)

Pedo Cycler

Donation in

John Westwood TCWTB

Donation in

1 Like

Not sure I could face looking at the Avatar every day

1 Like

Sorry, Philippine - but both of yours dont qualify so you will ahve to think of something else… Pedo Cycler because despite being OK with most things, It fails on the the grounds of the ‘legal’ rule and generally on the grounds of taste… The JOhn Weswood, because despite him being TCWTB, he is a real person and so again not going to happen. Soz… get more imaginative. Might have to ban Gove Gobbler as well Bletch purely in the interests of common decency and taste… (as in decency not actual taste, although that is a hideous thought as well… :lou_surprised:)

Troll Troll Troll

for John Westwood TCWTB then

Just Like Fanny’s

for Pedo Cycler

Anal Retentive

Donation in.

Philippine Dude… Really apprecoiate the £££ support as its for a great cause, but whilst I am fair game in general, the aim was to try and come up with names not just insults really. Insults are OK if a bit smart, but Anal, Pedo, are a bit lazy… sorry mate, wont take those…

Not a problem chutters

something will come to mind eventually bear with me :lou_is_a_flirt:

2 Likes

OK… let this slip as I was doin’ handbags with his Pap Benn (d)over on that lovely brexit thread… so time to vote: Goaty,if you could do the homors of listing out the nominations (removing any sweary ones ,or those that imply I do nasty things to kids or animals)… suspect you might get a few last minute nominations due to the recent glitter vag episode…

For the rest of you, if you had a nominaton accepted, you get a free vote… if you did not nominate you can vote for the cost of a years subscrption on fiver web…but here it goes to help sick kids… only £5 a vote and you can vote as many times as your charitable wallet will allow to rig it. Voting will open as soon as Goaty gets me the final nomination and voting will be by post as a poll is more tricky to check against who has donated to the hospital charity.

Voting will close midnight on Friday when we hope to have raised a good few quid and a new name will be honored before the weekends games

Cheers all and dig deep!

Lose 150 lbs in one week! This trick is hated by trainers.

Bump

Especially to remind Barry that if he doesn’t like @areloa-grandee name then all he has to do is cough up a few quid to nominate / vote for a new one.

Democracy in action etc.

2 Likes