🇬🇧 đŸš« Citizens of nowhere

Bazza says get moving son, no, maybe we should ask the people she wanted to be with what they do with her? She’s a money drain, all down to religion.

The wind can change very quickly, Barry.

You might call yourself a patriot today. If someone accuses you of being a treasonous terrorist, you’ll find yourself subject to a different legal track.

In the good ol’ days you’d be bagged, zip-tied and off to Gitmo!

Whereas if you were just a common or guardian serial killer, you’d have loads more legal protection and will die British.

It’s a ridiculous sanction to apply to anyone. Transportation led to less problems than this, and I say this as a man who has met Australians.

You even allow them on this site
:roll_eyes:

( :wink: @OzSaintDave. )

1 Like

Aligning of free will and showing no remorse of joining a cult committed to killing people, the Country is better off without her, at what point to we realise tolerance is being turned against us.
What legal track?
Under what circumstances?
I’m far from important enough to worry the state or their machinery, Begum is a totem is line in the sand.
She was never British in the sense of fair play, why should we afford her that when she is unrepentant?
Are we better than “them”? Fucking right we are but it shouldn’t make us a soft touch, fuck her, make your bed and all that.

Having lived there I know the reaction of returned shitbags to their shores, they fucking hate them, why go there to destroy, integrate and assimilate, its not difficult. Why were the Normans and British so successful?

Who decides who is a money drain? She is a human being and deserves to be treated as such. We have fought wars to preserve human rights. Every human has the right to justice and a fair hearing. That comes at a cost which we pay because of basic decent humanity. Denying her her citizenship is not that act of a morally superior society. It is the act of a tin pot country or to put in more simply, something that Trump would do. You can’t put a price on justice.

1 Like

Would she treat you as a human, would her cohorts? Parasites.
We’re tin pot then, justice? That is something you catch along with air, what exactly is justice?And that is a sincere question.

Wow
normal @sotonians service has been resumed.

Laters @tigger

1 Like

Post count and discussion, disagreement and discourse through the roof.

If those things matter & float your boat I guess.

I don’t want an echo chamber, I also have seen there’s been far fewer posts since my shutting down.

You do realise the level of traffic was probably mainly as a result of the shit you post, and you think this is a good thing??

In the space of a few hours you’ve returned the site to where it was a couple of weeks ago.

Way to go Baz. :roll_eyes:

And I gave Map of Tasmania his name!

1 Like

Why? I have given my opinion, nothing more. Address my posts and not me.

You do understand your posts are “you”, right?

Your posting style is inflammatory and you know it.

Don’t try and use weasel words to try to make out everyone else is the problem. That doesn’t wash.

You got silenced for a reason.

I guess you aren’t capable of learning from that.

Let’s discuss my posts and not me, you’ve been warned before.

I don’t know Barry but that is not the point is it? We say we are better than that don’t we?
You talk about things being shite. As a 15 year old girl she shacked up with a terrorist, she lost her 3 children and now she is in some dump in Syria. Pretty shite so far wouldn’t you say? And now her country of birth has disowned her.
Do you remember being 15 Barry? When I was in the 6th year at school a class went up to London to visit a museum. On the way back a 15 year old boy thought it would be a jolly happy to climb out of the train window, crawl across the roof and climb back through the opposite window. Out he went only he forgot that there was a bridge just before Elmers End station. They collected his remains in several bin bags. That is a 15 year old decision making process for you.

This was never her Country, by paper but not by thought.
Her upbringing and religion shackled her no doubt but individual responsibility comes into play.

This has no parallels, an instant terrible decision or a pre planned decision to flee the nation that was supposed to be your home to go to another, don’t compare, I’d say the family you’re doing the comparison wouldn’t be happy, have a bit of respect.

Fuck off you melt.

Happy now you got a rise out of me?

I’ll discuss your posts when you write in a manner not aimed at inflaming the discourse, but you seem to get off on that.

You seem so wedded to this site that despite being silenced you lurked constantly for 2 weeks. Why is that? Nowhere else to go?

Bet it was more frustrating than having both hands bandaged and not able to have a wank