Citeh beers

There’s no way I can think about sleep right now so it’s forum stalking time. Might even go to the dark side for a laugh. Presumably their version of Bazza will be in full froth.

Anyway, back to more mundane issues … what’s the venue of choice on Sunday ? It’ll be Tyke and me so young person friendly and food at lunchtime would be most hospitable. Ready for an early start too as staying in Amesbury at MIL.

Looking forward to seeing old faces and hopefully some new ones. Not sure I can put old faces to names !

First round is on me by way of thank you for His-self’s sponsorship and the fact that I am currently the happiest man in Spalding.

COYR :facepunch:

8 Likes

Bletch is out to play so there’s a new face for you Seedy Saint.

A mate at work has a spare ticket so I’ll be there.

Don’t mind where we will be drinking - before or after.

Sing when we’re winning, I only sing when we’re winning…

1 Like

How about the Stable? Nice pre-match venue, good food, loads of ciders and a few decent beers. Plus, of course, one of their pizzas is called the Sotonian - what’s not to like?

Whatever else I do on Sunday, I won’t be driving.

6 Likes

You had me at “loads of ciders …”

Only 5 more sleeps.

1 Like

The Stable gets my vote. Quality venue, good for those arriving by train too

2 Likes

The Stable works for me, in fact most pubs work for me…

3 Likes

Is there something complicated like “table booking” required or do we just turn up with carnations in our butt cheeks ?

Another vote for the stable.

Table booked at stable. 1230 under my name (Matt davies).

6 Likes

We’re there. Only 4 more sleeps.

COYR

1 Like

Are you cheating on me you tart?

2 Likes

You’re not the first and I doubt very much if you’ll be the last…sorry

A word of warning.

The first person walking into The Stable claiming to be Matt Davies will be immediately become embroiled in an elaborate sting operation run by UK and Bulgarian police and, instead of watching us thrash City, will find themselves answering questions about 34 missing eastern European women.

5 Likes

The rest of them are turning tricks in that bar in central Birmingham & which is why we haven’t heard from Bearsy.

Married my arse, he’s gone pimping

:lou_lol:

3 Likes

32 of which are hog tied in bletch’s shed.

2 Likes

The other 2 looked like women I swear.

5 Likes

Back on topic (sorry), is anyone planning for drinks after?

Two seasons ago the end of season mash up was well attended and buzzing. The results and table position obviously helped but there was a lot of Sotonians spirit.

Last season was, er, well, not very good.

Not sure of my plans but thought I would risk asking.

1 Like

Is the Pope Catholic (we may need @saint-or-sinner to investigate this one)? Does a @bearsy poo in the woods?

I think the atmosphere 2 years ago was also helped by the fact that Pompey were losing their playoff game live on my tablet device…

5 Likes

South western after?

3 Likes

I might be up for drinks after

Nobody’s got a spare ticket I suppose?