Citeh beers

I would like one as well. End of season beers sounds great, but a long journey without a match ticket is a problem(I’d be asleep by the time everyone got back to the pub).

1 Like

I am banned from the pub.

I am banned from Mobdro or even the horros of cricfee.

Instead of singing that bloody song I may (finally) be able to steal Mrs D_P’s phone and upload the (horrific) video of me singing for you all just in time to start the post match celebrations as Swansea close that goal gap and Saints score a consolation goal in the 6th minute of 4 added minutes off Yaya Toure’s bum from an offside position with a pass that went behind the goal line off Alex McCarthy’s left hand.

M25 after … H has got school on Monday. Best make the most of it pre-game … :lou_wink:

I will be making an appearance at The Stable before the game if they allow the frail and elderly through the door.

I park down the lower end of town…anyone know what bus to catch from Canute Road to Bargate St?

7 Likes

The Three bus from Ocean V. Every 15 mins. Drops you 1 min walk from the Stable. At your service :cool:

2 Likes

What about from Sotuhampton Central? It’s a long walk from there you know…

I doubt if my mobility scooter will make it up the hill @btripz

3 Likes

Was there a final roll call or is it just me and Tyke masquerading as Goat ?

Plus Bletch (and mate).

Plus me, Fowllyd, SO5 (I assume) at least

1 Like

I’m in

1 Like

Daddy Goat and brother in law coming too.

1 Like

I shall be down. Hangin’ a little bit from last night.

That’s why hair of the dog exists, init?

4 Likes

I’ll be there…my mobility scooter has sat/nav. :lou_lol:

4 Likes

All loaded up at Salisbury. Train due in about 12. See you all there

2 Likes

Here I am, tout seul at the Stable. Was very careful not to identify myself as the Goat, just in case.

1 Like

Catching the Steam Charabanc now, see you in 50

When you say ‘alone’ (in French of course because you’re a poncey git) are you totally alone or are you, say, accompanied by your wallet…?

3 Likes

Great to meet all the usual suspects at last and renew acquaintances with a couple of dubious characters I had already met. Thanks too to Bletch for the offer to refit the catheter, fortunately I knew he was just taking the piss. :lou_wink_2:

7 Likes

Morning chaps ! Just a quick note to say that it was a pleasure to catch up with old and new faces yesterday before the match. The schlep back to Carrotland would have been better with a nil nil (and £20 in bet winnings) but I suppose the small matter of survival cannot be underestimated. I even had a bit of verbal with a “Citizen” outside the ground. Apparently he was congratulating me on staying up but it sounded in all other likelihood as a condescending slow clap from a despicable, fat, Northern twat.

Anyway … on to next season !

Look forward to seeing you all again in the flesh at the first game. In the meantime, see you in the ether.

Mange tout CD

4 Likes