:efl: Championship :stokecityfc: Stoke City v Southampton :saints:

:stokecityfc: v :saints:

Predict the Result :stokecityfc: v :saints:
  • @sfcsim thinks we’re looking better, score draw incoming
  • A cold Tuesday night in Stoke? Can any of our international contingent handle that? Of course they can we will get another hatful. :saints: to win (c) @PhilippineSaint
  • One game a winter does not make, :saints: to return to form :stokecityfc: to stroll the game and win
  • bore draw

0 voters

Not even going to predict a score anymore. We have looked better in the last couple of games.

A cold Tuesday night in Stoke?

Can any of our international contingent handle that?

Of course they can we will get another hatful.

2 Likes

Poll added to OP

I will be back online
We are doomed

1 Like

I’ve been mulling over the Leeds game. It’s not often you can describe our front line as “clinical”, we had five shots on target and scored three. So have we turned a corner and got our strikers firing on all cylinders, or did we ride our luck? (I know one was given as an OG, but the other two were well taken.)

I will be able to watch this one and streams should be available.

This, very much this.

The turn round was simple.
Arma cannot play with Che.
Simples

those bastards at Saints have stolen my statement about stoke :slight_smile:

1 Like

Update this channel has been removed from our tv subscription bastards I will be looking for updates from you lot.

There is hope.
I am so totally and utterly broken physically i probably wont stay awake past 7pm UK time.
14 hours sleep ladt night.
Knees are gone
Just pain!
Worth every ache though

https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/stoke-city-southampton-team-news-8796533

1 Like

https://twitter.com/SouthamptonFC/status/1709267069261234332?t=p6nmD6-bIzEPMqjU6Lc3aw&s=19

Oh well I won’t be watching as I promised to do Quiz Night at The Horns tonight. Won’t even be allowed to have my phone on.
Set the TV to record the proceedings…hoping it will be worth replaying. :anguished:

I was banned from the Horns Inn. Just sayin

Manning is fucking terrible.

Forgot it was on tonight

How are we doing?

Odd as he was decent v Leeds :upside_down_face: