:efl: Championship :saints: Southampton v Rotherham United :rotherhamunitedfc:

:saints: v :rotherhamunitedfc:

Predict the Results - :saints: v :rotherhamunitedfc:
  • 2 wins on the spin, :saints: did it on a mild Tuesday night in Stoke so they can do it on a warm Saturday afternoon in Southampton, :saints: to win
  • 2 games in a week too much for some players, :saints: put a 2nd string outfit out, :rotherhamunitedfc: stroll to victory
  • score draw
  • bore draw

0 voters

Assuming I can actually get out of bed in time on Saturday
I will be following the game
That means a loss

The pessimist in me says this is a game that we should stroll … much like Middlesbrough. There’ll be team rotation which will make us look out of sorts. It will head one way … another schooling by a bottom of the table team. I hope I’m proved wrong but it’s got all the hallmarks :rofl:

3 Likes

the odds on this for a Saints win are so bad it might not be worth my while to put anything on it.

You could always bet on Rotherham? Justify the treachery by viewing it as a security wager? :thinking:

Nah that would be like putting money on a Pompey win just cant do it. :smiley:

2 Likes

Rotherham on Saturday and Messi on Wednesday

1 Like

https://x.com/Josh_b222/status/1710261329888510056?s=20

1 Like

And Saints have a habit of letting teams and/or players break bad runs against them…

2 Likes

No Charly
No party.

Pretty good replacement with Adams. I thought Alcaraz worked fucking hard against Stoke.

2 Likes

when did he last score ?

Was thinking more about his work rate. He is due a goal :wink:

boom!

1 Like

GOAL: Southampton 1-0 Rotherham

Stuart Armstrong (2 mins)

Oh hello

Great work from KWP again.

1 Like

Ffs
Offside cancels out a cracker

DISALLOWED GOAL

Southampton 1-0 Rotherham

Southampton are denied.

Adam Armstrong backheels the ball into the back of the net but the linesman’s flag is up for offside.

Correct decision.

Clever build-up play from Southampton though who are looking frisky.