:efl: Championship :saints: Saints v Queens Park Rangers :qprfc:

:saints: v :qprfc:

How will Saints v QPR End??
  • Score Draw
  • Bore Draw
  • 4-1 Saints :lou_sunglasses: (c) @gavstar
  • We’ll definitely concede but we’ll definitely score more than them. First home win of the season. :saints: win (c) @Dizzyfeet
  • Odds will be shit but I will still have some beer tokens on a :saints: win (c) @PhilippineSaint
  • Have you SEEN our home form stats of the past what, 9 years? Let alone the last three and especially current form…We’re gonna go unbeaten away all season and never win at home, :qprfc: win then (c) @Polski_Filip
  • First clean sheet. 2 or 3 to nil. :saints: to win (c) @Sfcsim
  • :saints: win
  • :qprfc: win

0 voters

4-1 Saints :lou_sunglasses:

They’ve got an Armstrong up front for them as well, which will be fun for the commentators. He looked pretty useful from the highlights shown

We’ll definitely concede but we’ll definitely score more than them. First home win of the season.

1 Like

Odds will be shit but I will still have some beer tokens on a Saints win

Have you SEEN our home form stats of the past what, 9 years? Let alone the last three and especially current form…

We’re gonna go unbeaten away all season and never win at home

2 Likes

I applaud your sentiments, if not your judgement.

First clean sheet. 2 or 3 to nil.

Should we just lynch the players at home after the next game? Get all the hate and vitriol out then send in all the witches with their sage to clean up all the negative energies left??

Or maybe a witchdoctor to exorcise whatever bad ju ju has befallen the place?

Whatever we need to do, get it done!

2 Likes

Tbh I just hope the IFollow link works

So that my dodgy streamer can hack it & stream it

:roll_eyes:

Let me know how that goes!

That’s it Dave, we’ll make a proper Saint’s supporter of you before you get up here to the top of the world :+1::wink:

As far as I can make out Saints aren’t using iFollow this season

Ah.
Thats why the streams didnt work then.
Have to watch opposition IFollows

Yeah, they’ve opted for their own version called Saints Play. Either way it’s money for old rope. After all the transfer £s, you’d think it’d be more reasonably priced. No wonder people illegally stream :angry:

2 Likes

Poll added to the OP

1 Like

The young security officer at the Pass Office today in the Horizon Terminal is a season ticket holder, and she confidently predicts a 2-0 victory for the mighty Saints.

I see no reason to disagree.

3 Likes

Has @OzSaintDave stolen your account? :wink:

They never expect the Oz-inquisition!

1 Like