:efl: Championship :prestonnorthendfc: Preston North End v Southampton :saints: (live on :sky_logo:)

:prestonnorthendfc: v :saints: (live on :sky_logo:)

Predict the :prestonnorthendfc: v :saints: Outcome
  • We did it on a cold Tuesday night in Stoke we can do it on a colder Wednesday night in Preston Arse-End 1-2 Saints (c) @PhilippineSaint
  • Wednesday is pool league night, therefore @BTripz will not be watching nor keeping tabs in the score, :saints: to win
  • score draw
  • bore draw
  • Lucky win on Saturday has bouyed the :saints: who revert to their usual, loads of posession no end product. :prestonnorthendfc: to win

0 voters

Another glamorous fixture in the arse end of nowhere. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I think @SimplySaint has rallied his Uni mates to make the short bus ride from Mancland to Preston Arse-End to bolster the numbers :muscle:

1 Like

I have indeed, although judging by the wide array of seat selection we might have to bring a few megaphones so the players can hear anyone…

5 Likes

We did it on a cold Tuesday night in Stoke we can do it on a colder Wednesday night in Preston Arse-End
1-2 Saints

2 Likes

My Nipper stayed in Manchester after graduating. He’s going to the game, although the two tickets he bought for it arrived at our house in SO15 today. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Hurried poll added to the OP.

Christ - it really is hard to give a fuck

1 Like

This is the moment we turn it on. 0-4 Saints.

1 Like

Do you really think any Saints away win, won’t involve, nerve shredding, exasperating, desparing emotions during the final 10 minutes of time added on?

Obviously if we’re only 4-0 up I’ll be as nervous as hell. I’ll actually be there too.

2 Likes

I hope someone will tell the team. Otherwise they’re probably expecting to play football
.:flushed::rofl:

1 Like

Oh, so THAT explains why they did this last night

1 Like

Someone better tell Son that’s not a dart he’s pretending to hold :eggplant:

2 Likes

No Manning
No Harwood Bellis.

Oh shit

Manning suspended isn’t he? Yellow Card fever!

I’ll second that

Corrected for you

A real pub

2 Likes