:efl: Championship :prestonnorthendfc: Preston North End v Southampton :saints: (live on :sky_logo:)

1 Like

Thatā€™s the last time I go to White Hart Lane Karaoke Night. :rage::smile:

Manning is no loss for me but Harwood Bellis has shown thereā€™s a bit about him. Charles is decent replacement but RM will probably play HolgatešŸ¤¦

Or both. :grimacing:

https://x.com/southamptonfc/status/1717235857827287462?s=46&t=IKgJwo1raSBUez0fme4SNQ

5 changes

Based on the lineup I am not hopeful. A lot of pressure on KWP and Edozie to create something.

Holgate pretty much guarantees we wonā€™t be getting a clean sheetā€¦

So weā€™re back on with fucking around with selection?
I try not to get too emotionally involved at the moment, but I hate seeing unnecessary things happen that have been part of our problem over the last 18 months.
Perhaps if we win I might stop worrying a bit.

1 Like

Three games in a week after international week

Injuries and suspensions and some arenā€™t up to 3 games a week.

1 Like

Holgate the weakness, but hoping the others will do the business.

Arma and ChƩ both starting Phil, any thoughts on that? :thinking::grin:

We are doomed. That is a disaster
They cannot play together it pushes Arma away from where he is best

Calling @Map-of-Mauritania to the right thread

2 Likes

Do they have a player called Fuck Yeah?
Sky comms think so

Arse fuckā€¦ must have become virtually pissed by posting on the booze thread :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Well we are still being twats fannying about from the back and So Slooooow when going forward to allow oppo all the time they need to get in positionā€¦ Martin does my head in I think he is one of those managers who cant manage beyond mediocre Championshipā€¦ and who knows it so plays that way to ensure we are no better than mid tableā€¦ so why the fuck did SR get is such a limited man?

1 Like

Midfield is meh. No invention and all one paced. Thatā€™s the problem with playing Stu and Alcaraz in the same side, both are unavailable when theyā€™d be the option to rotate.

1 Like

Charles is the one not ip to match speed.
Needs to speed up

2 Likes

Uhm

player fowed ā€¦.ref gives advantage when we have been pushed back 15 yards and no advantageā€¦. I now remember why I hated the championship refsā€¦

He should play as the holding 6 or not at all. Heā€™s not suited to an 8.