:Ru: Care to comment on Russian aggression?

I’m not too sure what that crap has to do with the invasion of Ukraine?

That tweet is probably sponsored by RT or some pro Russian group.

Are a few Nazis going to stop the Russian invasion?

Going to become blackbeard and sail the highseas and thwart the Russian Navy?

Going to become Biggles and fly reccies over Crimea?

If that is a reason for an invasion of sovereign land its pretty piss poor, my guess is the land grab concerns are about NATO, EU and Putin’s thirst for a land buffer for Russia, not some small time Nazis, he has many of them in Russia more so in fact.

You don’t need to keep showing everyone that you don’t understand words, or time(multiple threads). You were wrong about Parry, just like with most things(territorial waters?).

Ukraine are perfectly entitled to sail in their internationally recognised waters.

Thats all there is to it.

It’s all, when it boils down to it, about energy reserves in the Sea of Azoz and the fact that Russian can now build their ENergy pipeline over the bridge they build, saving them a fuck ton of money.

See, now I’ve engaged in this thread, I need a lie down.

https://twitter.com/RTUKnews/status/1068084654203330560

RT quotes are like the Daily Mail and Brexit.

It’s geopolitical for sure not human rights or anything other than a Russian landgrab.

I don’t think you’re too sure about anything, guv.

Respect that it doesn’t stop you from having a go regardless.

Slightly less respect for your choice to just guess based on the contents of your fevered imagination.

Wrong absolutely fundamentally wrong.
Ukraine & Russia signed a treaty in 2003 to share access to Azov sea. The protocol stated boarding of a Pilot to guide ships through as you would into Southampton.
Ukraine provoked the Naval incident by refusing/failing to board a Pilot.
This was deliberate provocation of a sensitive issue for domestic political gain.
That treaty existed before the invasion/annexation/self determination of Crimea.
This is NOT another black white right wrong issue it is dangerously grey and FVCKING dangerous.

3 Likes

Are you a Russian bot?

2 Likes

Nope. I’m worried Mrs D_P is off to Poland next week I follow on 17th.
Simpleton msm statements and mantra comments got us into a war in Iraq.
Russia is out of order in Crimea however again even that action was because Russian citizens were concerned for their safety with the rise of neo Nazi discrimination.
This is Steve Bannon Trumpism going one step further
Bazza is right to ask for criticism of Russia but he is being dangerously simplistic. Putin won’t back about or either Polochenko gave him an open goal. Unlike Saints players, they (Russia) know how to score

They’re entitled to sail there, that is what I said.

You do their reason for this wasn’t 2003 treaty (being abused by Russia by the way) but an excuse to close the sea off? Why block it? Why build the bridge (illegal build)? Russia have broken so many of the treaty concerns I have to side with history and in turn Ukraine on where the boats were, it was bullying, lets see in future if the sea highways are open and clear and without delay?

Like fuck springs to mind, the Russians and the bullies that they are will make like unbearable for the East Ukrainians.

And the rise of neo Nazism in Ukraine is a threat to Russia? Or some Ukrainian citizens who believe they’re Russian? Its an internal problem and one that Russia has used to invade Ukraine, like Georgia.
I’d fuck Russia up totally and cozy up to Turkey and close off the straits as that is their end goal, always has been. The Americans need a new president very quickly to put a stop to this aggression, what next, full blown exercises on the doorstep of Finland?

It wouldn’t surprise me, I was in dialogue with a Russian earlier on this week and he said tongue in cheek they gave Germany away too easily so maybe its time to advance and expand on its borders as they won’t do anything, Poland again?

Pap, what are you blathering on about?

Not true and you seem to be the only person that doesn’t know(unless you’re wilfully lying).

[The Ukrainian Sea Guard and the squadron’s spokesman] Poliakov said that, while Russia’s actions are “provocative,” because of a controversial 2003 agreement on cooperation and shared use of the Sea of Azov and Kerch Strait, “everything Russia is doing here is technically legal.”

They deliberately provoked a situation with military vessels(not merchant ships), after threatening to blow the bridge up.
The Ukrainian attempt to pass through the Kerch Strait without Russian consent is a breach of Article 7, 19 and 21 of the UN Law of the Sea Convention.

Article 7: “Subject to this Convention, ships of all States, whether coastal or land-locked, enjoy the right of innocent passage through the territorial sea.”

Article 19-1: “Passage is innocent so long as it is not prejudicial to the peace, good order or security of the coastal State. Such passage shall take place in conformity with this Convention and with other rules of international law.”

Article 21-4: “Foreign ships exercising the right of innocent passage through the territorial sea shall comply with all such [coastal state] laws and regulations and all generally accepted international regulations relating to the prevention of collisions at sea.”

I am aware of the laws but why block it? Why build an illegal bridge?

You know its a red herring, you have to surely? You know its about the warm water port and access to the Med, you must know this.

So deliberate liar it is.

Your supporting a fascist regime knowingly, the blockade of the seas and the bullying and harassment of Ukrainian vessels is abhorrent, well done for supporting a dictator, what next, his ally Trump?

Perfectly legal and in no way provocative.
https://twitter.com/ShoebridgeC/status/1068174343266598912